Chapter 1: Dreams of the past

Run, that's all I can do once I leave. I opened my door and looked around, to the left then the right. The coast was clear, I sprinted out of my room and down the flight of stairs. Still no-one was there, so I ran to the door and unlocked it.
"Y/N! Where do you think your going?" I didn't need to look behind me, the voice of my father had already met me and made my body shake in fear. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and I screamed.

I woke up screaming, those dreams still haunt me, it's been two years for crying out loud! My father had never loved me, not really. He saw me a the heir to the gang, not as his daughter. He thought of me as weak and a disappointment.

I looked at the clock next to the bed, 6:30. I still had an hour left till I had to get ready. I tried to get back to sleep, but failed.
"Ugh!" I groaned and got out of bed and turned off the alarm. I wandered into the kitchen and made myself some cereal. Once I had ate it, I wandered up the stairs and took a quick shower. Once I got out, I checked the time again, 7:15. I went into my room, put on my school uniform and brushed my teeth. The time 7:45, school starts at 8. I grabbed my bag that was waiting at the door and ran to school.

I arrived at school with 5 minutes to spare. I ran into my class as soon as the bell went. I sat in my seat, which happened to be next to the window at the back of the class. The door banged open and our teacher, Mr Clark, come in.
"Right class, we have some new students." He said "Please come in, boys."  The door opened yet again and revealed three boys.
"Ok boys," Sir continued, "can you tell us your names?" All eyes were on them.

"Hello, My name is Taehyung."
"Hello, my name is Jimin."
"Hi, my names Jungkook." Wow, they must all be friends. I wonder why they came here?
"Ok, Taehyung can sit next to Franky, Jimin next to Jessica and Jungkook can sit next to ..." Sir looked around the classroom, oh no, there is a empty seat next to me, please no no no! "Y/N please." SHOOT!

Jungkook looked at me and his eyes widened. Wow dude, I'm not that good looking... or am I?  He walked over and sat next to me. As class began, I could feel a pair of eyes on me, I looked to see Jungkook watching me.
"Take a picture, I will last longer." I whispered. He smirked, then turned to face the board.

Class ended and lunch began.  My best friend Samantha and I walked into the canteen and chat. We had only been there a few minutes when Sam said,
"Those new boys over there are staring at you." I turned around and saw, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and 4 other boys looking my direction. I quickly advertise my gaze from them back to Sam.
"Creeps!" I said and we both laughed.