Chapter 3 : Secrets In The Woods

I woke up shaking, not again! For gods sake! I felt something warm on my cheek and I soon realised that I was crying. I wiped my tears away and got on some clothes. I decided to put this on :

I added some light makeup, grabbed myCamping bag and walked to school

Camping bag and walked to school.

Once I arrived I spotted Samantha wating for me at the gates. Once she saw me she came over.
"Ready for an adventure?" She asked,
"As ready as I'll ever be!" I replied.

We boarded the coach and we talked the whole ride there. Once we got there, we had to set up our tent. Sam and I had been camping once before so our tent was up real fast.

 Sam and I had been camping once before so our tent was up real fast

We went in the tent and began to unpack our stuff.

Once all our stuff was unpacked, we decided to look around and see other people's tents. Everyone seemed to be in pairs and have normal tents like ours, all, but one group. Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi were all sharing a tent.

We heard the bell our teacher brought and went back to our base.
"Right, today is a free day, so you can do whatever you want." A fur cheers could be heard, "But it has to be legal and not breaking any rules!" The cheers soon died down. Wow, really guys! "Make sure your back in your tents at 10pm." With that the teacher left.

After a while of exploring, Sam got bored and went to the tent to sleep, even though it was 3pm. I continued to go into the forest.

After finding nothing I came back to the tent. The clock read, 9:55 pm. Wow, I had been out in the woods a while! I headed back to camp and told the teacher I was back. I went into my tent and payed down on my air mattress I had blown up earlier.

I headed rustling beside my tent, curiosity took over me and I went out to have a look. I scanned the area, just like my ... dad... taught me. There was nothing, I went back in the tent and went to sleep.

My mum came bursting in the door,
"David! Leave the girl alone, I'll deal with her!" My mum shouted. My dad sighed and left the room. "Y/n, do me a favour, scream really loud." My mum whispered to me. With that I let out a massive scream. "Good girl."
"Mum," I spoke with a shaking voice, "why can't I leave?" She sighed
"Two words dear," she said "Your, Father." And with that she walked off.
"Someone's coming, someone's coming, they're coming for the girl!" An unknown voice was heard.

I woke up, this time there was no sweat, no tears, nothing. I don't remember that last part of the dream, 'someone's coming' and apparently for me
"Dude, be quiet." A noise was heard from outside my tent. Was someone outside? I looked at the clock, 1:45. Are they for real?!?

I poked my head out of the tent, and saw 7 boys heading into the woods, what are they doing? I stealthily followed behind them. They all went to a clearing and turned around, I can't believe my eyes! There stood Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon.

I ease dropped into their conversation.
"Right," Namjoon said " we all know why we are hear. We have, as a group, have been asked to take her back to her parents, but I'm not sure that's what I want to do right now. What do you think?"
"I think we should take her and keep her." Said Taehyung bluntly. Who were they talking about.
"Yeah she's really our type of girl." Added Jungkook.
"Guys, she's a girl," Jin added "don't you think Y/N would run away if we took her?"

OMG, they were talking about me?