Plan #2

I quickly hid my phone and shook Jennie.
"He's coming!" I said and then the door opened.
"You guys are coming with us." Spoke one of two men, they were my fathers men. They grabbed up and dragged us to the main hall. There we were greeted by my fathers sour face.
"Father, a pleasure it is to see you again." I said sarcastically, with that, he walked over to me and smacked my right cheek, causing me to fall on the floor.
"Shut up you little-" my father was cut off by a gunshot.

"Leave them alone!" We turned to see Jack.
"No! Don't do this!" Jennie yelled as she ran over to Jack, defending him. My father got out a gun and shot Jennie in the chest.
"NOOOO!" I screamed. I ran over to Jennie and Ben. Ben was keeping her alive and I fell down in shock. My chest tightened again, I was about to have a panic attack. I started to breath shortly.
"Y/n?" Jack asked me, I quickly stood up, full of anger.
"YOU!" I yelled at my father as he smirked.
"And what are you gonna do?" He asked, loads of gunshots could be heard in the distance.
"I HAVE HAD IT! YOU KILL MY MOTHER AND NOW MY BESTFRIEND! YOU ARE A VILE, HORRID MAN!" I screamed.

I ran over to him and kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall to the floor, he looked at me shocked. I kept kicking him, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Taehyung.
"Y/n..." he said.
"What?" I said coldly
"It's Jennie.... she's dead." He told me, those words hit me so hard, I fell on the floor. I quickly stood up and ran to Jennie's lifeless body.
"Nonononono... JENNIE! Wake up, this isn't funny!" I yelled. I had no response. I backed away and looked back at my father. He discussed me.
"Y/n?" Jimin asked as he held my shoulder.
"Kill him." I said coldly and I left the house.

(warning, mature content - suicidal moment)

People were calling after me, but I kept walking. I didn't want to believe my best friends through all these years... is dead. I started to run, I couldn't take it anymore. My feet took me to a bridge. I looked out over the water, one thing I couldn't do was swim. I wanted to try.

I stepped up on the side of the bridge and looked down at the water. From the water I looked up at the sky.
"I love you mum! I'm sorry, I'm not strong enough for all of this! I hate being here! I want to be with you!" I yelled and jumped into the water. I stayed still, my lungs were burning, I couldn't breath. My vision faded to a white screen.

Taehyung's POV

We had all split up at the house, trying to find Y/n. I had paired up with Jin, just in case anything had happened. We were walking along the Brooklyn Bridge when I spotted something in the water.
"JIN!" I yelled at him as I ran to the side of the river. I took off my shirt, trousers, shoes and socks. I ran into the water as Jin got out his phone.

I jumped in and swam towards Y/n, I grabbed hold of her. I swam us back to the bank and pulled her back into the pavement.
"Y/n? Can you hear me?" Jin asked, no response.

End of Taehyung's POV

I was in a white room, there was a chair in the centre. I sat down on it and looked around me. Suddenly, the lights turned off and it was all dark. A light appeared and it seemed to be like a film was about to start.