Hospital Truth...

I was passing up and down the corridor. Thousands of thoughts ran through my head. What happened? What if he doesn't make it? He didn't hurt himself that bad right? What if he did? What's going to happen if he doesn't make it? No Y/n! Don't think that! My thoughts were interrupted by the doctor coming out of Tae's room.
"Excuse me!" I said to get the attention of the doctor.
"Yes miss?" He replied.
"Is there any news about that patient, Kim Taehyung?" I asked, I crossed my fingers, hoping for the best.
"Oh, yes. He's awake now, you can go in and talk to him." The doctor said with a smile.
"Thank you!" I said and rushed into the room.

I opened the door and looked at the bed, there lay a injured Tae.
"Y/N?" I heard a weak voice say as I entered the door.
"Taetae, are you ok?" I asked, mentally face palming myself. "Sorry." I said as I walked in and sat on the chair next to the bed.
"Hehe it's ok, I'm fine." He said as he grabbed hold of my hand. I began to rub circles on it.
"Tae, what happened?" I asked.
"Well-" Taehyung was cut off by the door swinging open.
"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE HELL!" I looked to see Yoongi yelling, followed by Jimin, Jungkook and Jin.
"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked me.
"I was just-" I got cut off by Jimin.
"Just leaving by the looks of it." Jimin said in a cold tone. I stood up and walked out of the room.

Ugh! Why did they have to do that! I wandered down the corridor trying to find a snack machine when I bumped into someone.
"Sorry." I said
"That's alright." That voice, it can't be... I looked up and saw....

"F-father?" I stuttered.
"Long time no see huh?" He said. I quickly tried to run away when Yoongi grabbed me.
"LET GO! Please." I could speak for much longer as Yoongi's hand covered my mouth. I breathed in to be hit with a sweet, chemical smell. Fear took over me.
"Night night poppet." My father said then everything went black.

Taehyung POV

What the hell is going on? None of them will tell me and Yoongi disappeared from the room about 5 minutes ago.

The door swung open and there was Yoongi, his hands were covered in blood.
"Hyung? What's going on?" I asked him
"Don't worry, Y/N can't harm you anymore." He said, what?
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Well, her father has her now. She can't hurt you like she did to get you here." He said.

"NO YOU FOOL!" I yelled, the beeping of the heart monitor increased rapidly.
"Tae cool down." Jimin said.
"No I can't! Y/n didn't attack me!" I yelled. The others gave a puzzling look.
"Then who?" Yoongi asked. I paused.
"Taehyung?" Jimin asked.
"It was.. Mr Low. Our boss." I finally managed to say.
"OMG! Y/N!" Jungkook yelled.

I quickly unplugged all of the needles and equipment attached to me, and ran out of the door. The boys behind me calling my name and chasing after me.

I got out of the hospital and spotted Mr Low's car. I ran over to it and looked inside, no one was there.
"Taehyung!" Yoongi yelled. I frantically looked around trying to fine Y/n.

"Ahhhh!" I heard a woman's yell, I recognised it instantly.
"Y/N!" I yelled, as I ran into the alley next to the parked car.
"Taehyung!" I heard Jungkook yell. I rounded the corner and saw a sight, one I new I would see one day, but I wish I never did. Y/n, was on the floor, blood coming out of her mouth and cuts covering her body. She looked at me, her eyes pleading for help, but she and I both new I couldn't do anything.