Am I dead?

The movie ended and I felt a tear fall down my face. I would never see them again.
"You are given a choice now." I heard a loud booming voice say.
"Choice?" I questioned. There was a mirror that appeared in front of me. It showed what was happening right now.
"Y/N! STAY WITH ME!" Taehyung was yelling at my lifeless body, I was being carried by him into the hospital.
"SOMEONE HELP HER!" Jin yelled. The doctor took me away.
"What am I going to do?" Taehyung asked, tears began to roll down his face.
"It's ok." Jin said as he hugged Taehyung.

The door bursted open,
"WHERE IS SHE!" It was Namjoon, he was followed in by the rest of them. Now the whole gang was here.
"Now chose." The voice told me.
"How?" I asked.
"Walk through the mirror and awaken, or walk into the light." A bright light appeared in the corner of the room. I looked back and fourth, what should I do?

Taehyung's POV

I heard a beeping noise, I looked at where it was coming from and saw it was from the room Y/n was in.
"NO!" I yelled as I ran into the room, the others calling me. I walked in to see Y/n had no pulse. "nononononononononono!!!" I kept yelling. I went to her and grabbed her hand.
"Tae!" Jin yelled behind me. I can't leave her! She can't leave me!

*beep beep beep beep*

I looked up to see her heartbeat was back to normal.
"Ugh." I looked to see Y/n, waking up. She opened her eyes. "Hey Taetae." She said still half asleep,
"Y/N!" I yelled and gave her a massive hug. The whole gang came in and received one as well.

End of Taehyung's POV

*1 week later*

It's been a week since Jennie died and my father disappeared. Jimin didn't kill him, he turned around and he was gone. So he's still out there, somewhere. But I don't care. I now live with the boys and they don't do any gang activity anymore. We live normal lives.

Now, it's time to leave, Jennie is waiting for us. We all arrived at the churchyard and paid our respects for Jennie. There was Jack ad his crew, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok and last but not least, Taehyung and I.

We all left, ready to start afresh. At least that what we hope for...
"JUNGKOOK! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled.
Yep, this is a whole new adventure.

The end

A/N- well, what and emotional story. We have had our ups and downs but it's finally time to start afresh. I hope you enjoyed this story and look forward to my next one...
It's called "Nerdy"

Until next time
~Bexella