"Well done, Y/N"

I turned around to see the whole of BT fricking S!
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled.
"Wow, calm down." Jin said
"WHY? I BET YOU WERE HERE IN BEHALF OF MY FATHER!" I yelled.
"YES WE ARE!" Jungkook yelled. That's it, I'm angry, Jungkook was going down.

"Grab her!" Jimin yelled as I ran away.

I reached the gate of the place and kept running. Nice work Y/N, you beat the poop out of him! I rounded the corner and heard police sirens. Shoot! I kept running when suddenly, a hand grabbed hold of my arms and pulled me into a separate alley way. The man pulled my hand towards his chest, causing my body to fall onto his.

"Who a-" I was cut of by him
"Shh, do you want the police and the others to find us?" Wait, that voice...
"Taehyung?" I whispered.
"Well done Y/N." Tae whispered back. Then we heard footsteps heading in our direction. Taehyung pulled me closer to his chest and he looked away from the noise.

The noise soon passed and Taehyung let go of me.
"Why are you here? Helping me?" I asked him
"Why not?" He replied,
"Ugh! Your so annoying!" I said and walked off.
"Y/n, wait for me! I need a ride!"Taehyung yelled as he ran to me.
"What? I don't know where you live! I've been there once, and I don't know the way!" I stated.
"Neither do I! Can I stay with you?" He asked
"No."
"Come on please!" He pleaded.
"No."
"Pweez!!!" He exclaimed as he knelt down on the floor in front of me.
"Ugh fine you alien! Come on!" I said, finally relenting.
"YAY!" He said as he skipped by my side. Weird child!

We arrived at my house.
"You an sleep in the guest room." I said as we walked towards it.
"Aww, Taetae wanted to sleep with you." He said in a baby voice.
"OH HELL TO THE NAH!" I yelled "GET IN THAT ROOM BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!" With that he ran into the room, giggling. Geez, this boy.

I walked to my room, which happened to be across the hall to Tae's, and flicked the lights on.

(My bedroom ^)I fell backwards onto my bed, God what a day it's been

(My bedroom ^)
I fell backwards onto my bed, God what a day it's been.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard. Curious and concerned I walked out of my room and to Tae's. I knocked on the door,
"Tae? You ok?" I asked, no response "tae I'm coming in!" I opened the door to see Taehyung on the floor, his eyes closed and blood dripping down from his head and from his nose.

"Tae!" I yelled as I ran over to his lifeless body. "God Tae! What have you done!?" I yelled in frustration. I checked for a pulse on his wrist, nothing. I checked his breathing, it wasn't there. "TAEHYUNG!" I was now in floods of tears. "Taetae, please." I laid my head on his chest, I cried my eyes out. He can't be dead. "WHY DOES EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT HAVE TO DIE!" I yelled out.

I felt the chest I was on rise up and down again. I looked up to see Taehyung breathing. "Tae?"
"Hey Y/N." he said weakly.
"It's ok, I'm gonna call and ambulance." I said as I reached for my phone. I phoned and ambulance as they soon arrived. One question haunted me,

How did Taehyung end up like that?

A/n- OMG! I was writing this and I was actually contemplating whether Tae should actually die or not. You may been to be happy-afide so, here is a small video of what I call, therapy.

Your welcome!