Light out

I acted as if I was actually interested in this rubbish, I walked into a new room and finally spotted a switch. It was labelled 'power', wow, what a cleaver name, I'm totally not gonna... oops. I knocked the switch, sending the Museum into darkness. The only light was through the windows, and there was a lot of them. I was just about to leave when ...

Wow, that was just ... wow. But, who are these people? I quickly got up and ran out the door.

3rd person
Back in the camera room
The group of boys were astonished by Y/N's moves, how could any girl do that? Well, we all know what she is. They had watched it on the backup cameras they had installed for situations like this.
"Catching her is going to be a lot harder than we are thinking." Jin commented.

Y/N's POV
I finally got outside and met up with Samantha.
"Girl, what took you so long?" She asked me,
"Nothing." I replied. We all hoped onto the coach and traveled to our next destination. On the coach, Mr Clark told us where we were going.
"Ok class, we have arrived!" He said as he hopped off the coach. We all followed behind him.

"Take a look around," he said, "have fun!" With that he got on the coach and closed the doors. He had told us to walk around a park, called Black Park. What a creative name, in swing a pattern here. Sam didn't like it so she stayed at the coach along with a lot of others.

I walked around, seeming the beautiful scenery, when I heard a lot of voices.
"Hey babe!" I turned to see Jungkook followed but a lot of others.
"What do you want shrinkage?" I asked as a smirk slipped onto my face.
"I said you'd regret that." He says. Loads of people crowd around us.
"You really want to do this here?" I ask,
"Of course, why not?" He says with a smirk.
"So what are you going to do soldier?" I asked, his face dropped.

Jungkooks POV
Soldier, that's what he uses to call me, she's dead now!

Y/N's POV
He suddenly ran at me, I easily dodged, come on, I've trained for this. He through his fists at me, and I easily moved out of their way. His last punch, I caught. I flip him over, the crowd oohed.
"Have you ever heard the saying , know your enemy before you attack them?" I asked, he just looked at me and grumbled in pain.
"But you don't know me." He whispered,
"What if I do?" I whispered back to him. I walked away from the crowd and made my way back to the couch.

Night come round and we went back to our tents. I was on my way back to my tent when I felt a arm slither round my waist, a hand cover my mouth.