Nightmare

"Y/N?" Taehyung asked me.
"I... can't... breath.... help." I replied.
"Oh no, not again!" Taehyung said. I felt my legs start to give up on me. Before I could fall down, Jin caught me.
"Y/N, breathe, slowly." Jin said, all the others went pale with shock. Jin slowly put me down so I was sitting on the floor.

I felt faint, everything was off. Taehyung knelt down to me and took my hand. He rubbed circles on the back of my hand, causing me to slowly calm down.
"Tae.. Taehyung." I whispered
"Yeah?" He whispered back.
"I feel faint." I said
"It's ok, I'm here, nothing will happen to you." He said, slowly, everything went black.

I woke up to the bright light, coming from the sun. I looked around and saw I was in a field. The birds were tweeting, the rustling of  the tree leaves and the hum of the bee's could be heard. This must be a dream. The sunlight began to flicker and I was surround by darkness.
"Hello Y/n." I heard a voice come from the darkness. I recognised the voice immediately.
"F...Father?" I stuttered.
"Why did you leave me?" He asked. I just kept silent. "Do you know what I went through?" He asked.
"More women?" I replied sassily.
"Hehehe. You don't change a bit do you?" He said as he stepped into the light, his clothes were covered in blood.
"F..father? Why are you covered in b...blood?" I asked
"Your mother, she was the best thing that had ever happened to me." My dad stayed.
"Father, what are yo-" he cut me off.
"It was so hard for you when she died. But not me. That car crash killed her, and was supposed to kill you too." He said
"What?" I was shocked.
"You suspected it all along, don't act too surprised." Dad smirked while saying it.
"You... you killed mum? You arranged it?" I asked.
"Bingo! And it was supposed to be the end of you too!" And with that my dad bursted into laughter.
"Your crazy! This isn't real!" I screamed.
"Oh really, so if I do this!" My dad come over and swung his arm straight into my stomach.  I felt a huge about of pressure on my stomach, I felt cold, my forehead felt wet...

I sprung up into a sitting position.
"Woah! Calm down Y/N, everything is ok." I looked to see Taehyung holding my hand. I realised I was in the couch I passed earlier. Jin was on the chair next to the couch, he was sleeping and Jimin was on the other couch.
"What, why are they... what time is it?" I asked.
"Everything is fine. It's 10pm." Taehyung said calmly.
"I...I need to go." I said while I tried to get up.
"What, No!" Taehyung yelled
"What happened?" Jin asked in a motherly tone.
"I-I need to go." I said as I began to get up again.
"No your not." Jimin said as he held me down. He landed next to me and began to snuggle me. I froze, yet again. "If you go, I'll hug you forever." He added.

"Please, I need to go." I said again.
"Why, you seemed to be scared while sleeping." Taehyung said.
"I had a nightmare." I replied.
"It's ok, chim chim is here now." Jimin said.
"What happened?" Jin asked.

Once I told them what happened, they all looked shocked (shooked!!! Haha sorry, back to the story!).
"Well everything is fine now, go to sleep." Jimin said as he laid back down on the couch.
"It's better if you go to sleep, we're here, we'll protect you." Jin said, and slowly I drifted off to sleep.