Chapter 2: Camping Trip

A week has gone, and it turns out that there was actually 7 new students. Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin, Hoseok,Yoongi and Namjoon.

I strolled into my class and waited for Mr Clark to arrive, the bell had went off 10 minutes ago and there was still no sign of him. People were chatting in small groups and I notest that Jungkook was talking to Taehyung and Jimin, but as my only friend, Sam, was in a different class, I just sat while staring into space.

The door swung open, and Mr Clark came in.
"Right class, sorry I wasn't here, but I bring news." We all looked at him in anticipation. "We are going on a school trip Friday (Tomorrow), we will be going camping." A few cheers from the boys of the class could be heard. "We will be going with class 2-4 as well, so find a pair and you will share a tent with them." OMG! That was Sam's class! "Bring tents, and we will be staying for 4 days, meaning 3 nights."

We all rushed out of our lessons and I headed straight to Samantha's class.
"OMG! Did you hear about the trip." Sam asked,
"Of course, can we share a tent ?" I replied
"Well duh! Who else would I want to share with?" She said and we both started laughing.

Once I got home, I began to pack. Sam said she would bring the tent so all I had to do was bring food, water, clothes and my favourite book. Once everything was packed, I plopped onto the bed and fell asleep.

"Get off me!" I screamed. A fist collided with my face.
"Trying to run away, little girl?" My dad's cold tone had a hint of sarcasm. "Where would you go? No one would want a slut like you!" My dad yelled in a furious rage. This wasn't the first time I had tried to run away, and every time I tried, my dad got angrier and angrier. "I know what to do with you!" My dad said. He began to drag me to the room, the room I hated the most. Nonononono, don't make me go in there please! He opened the door and through me in. He stepped in himself and locked the door. "Let see what we can do now, Y/N." my dad came closer and closer...