Good Guys? Or Bad Guys?

Taehyung's POV

Me and my Hyungs were on our way to school when Namjoon got a text.
"GUYS!" He yelled. He showed us the text on his phone, and that's when we realised, we'd messed up.

End of Taehyung's POV

I woke up in a dark warehouse, three men stood before me. My arms were tied to a chair I was sitting on.
"Looks like your awake." One of them said as he came closer to me. Then his phone rang, he picked it up and his face dropped. "It's for you." He said as he gave me the phone.
"Hey Y/N, did you miss me?" I knew who it was,
"What do you want Jack?" I asked, Jack was Jennie's Boyfriend and Co-Leader of Underworld. I knew Jack before I left home as he was

I quickly picked up the phone and ran out the building.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Your fathers mission, 'Burden' as he called it, had been compromised." He said.
"Ok, what was the mission anyway?" I asked out of curiosity.
"It was for him and his Mafia and the Russian Mafia to join forces. We have successfully stopped it." He said, he sounded proud.
"Ok, thanks. I'll talk to you later." I said and hung up the phone.

As I was about to leave, I spotted a car. It was black and seemed dodgy. I was about to move away when ..
"Y/N?!" I turned to see Taehyung running towards we with Jimin and Jungkook.
"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"Don't pretend you don't know." Jimin said bluntly.
"Ok, so you guys kidnapped me?" I asked.
"No! Of course not!" Taehyung whined.
"It was the Russian Mafia!" Jungkook whispered to me. I froze up, did he really just say that?
"That's a lie, we aren't in Russia!" I yelled

"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" I turned around to see Jin getting out of the car. Yes, the black and dodgy car.
"Coming from you." I said under my breath, but it looked like Jungkook caught it.
"Let's go." Jin said as he grabbed my arms and proceeded to pull me towards the car.
"What? I'm not going with you guys! I know what you'll do!" I yelled
"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" Jin yelled. I pulled my arm out of his grip. "Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook, help me will ya?" Jin asked. They all stepped closer to me.
"No! I'm not going!" I said. With that Jimin and Jungkook grabbed both my arms, Taehyung lifted me up by my waist. "Let me go!" I yelled.
"It's for your own good princess." I looked to see Namjoon looking at me.
"But your the bad guys! I don't want to go back to my dad!" I yelled as I wiggled to get out of the three boys grasp.
"But what if we are the good guys, what if we don't give you to your dad." Namjoon said with a smirk.
"Night night Y/N." Taehyung said. A rag went over my mouth and everything went black.

A/N- hey real quick, I will be posting more frequently!