Friday Test

I woke up, shaking. I was at home luckily. I looked at the time 6:30. I still had and hour left. I slowly fell back to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.
"Ugh!" I groaned as I hit the alarm clock off the side table. I got up and got ready for school. Once I arrived at school, I went straight to class. I had history first, I went in and sat down in my seat. The bell went and in came our history teacher, Mr Beale.

"Right class, today we are going to learn about a suggested topic from one of your classmates. The topic is the Mafia." Sir said and a few cheers were heard, my fave dropped. My dad is the king ok the Mafia, and I hated every part of it. I looked around the classroom and spotted two sets of eyes on me, Jungkook and Jimin. Should have known.

The lesson passed and I hated every part of it. The teacher also said that next period we would have a test on it, good thing we have lunch in between. At lunch I would normally hang around with Samantha, but she was ill today. More like she didn't want to Skip the last day of school, didn't I mention? Today is the last day and then we are off for 4 weeks.

I went to the library instead, it was quiet there and it made me calm down. I sat in the corner of the library on a beanbag reading my favourite book, 'The Curse Of The Black Rose' by J.Harper.
"That's a good book." I looked to see Namjoon standing next to my beanbag.
"I know, it's my favourite!" I stated
"Really? Me too!" He added.

We spent the whole of lunch chatting about books, I know, nerdy right? But it's the only thing that could help me escape my real life. The bell went and we went to our classes.
"Here's your tests on the Mafia, you have until the end of class. Go!" Mr Beale said. Right, this should be easy.

1. What is the top person in the Mafia called?
Easy, it's called the boss

2. What is a consigliere ?
The captain or lieutenant of a division within the Mafia. He heads a crew of soldiers and reports directly to a boss or underboss, who hands down the instructions.

3. Who's under the soldiers?
The Associates.

4. What makes people fear the Mafia?
Because they are everywhere, there is no way of hiding from them. The only way to escape them is to constantly be on the run.

5. Lastly, if the Mafia was after you, what would you do?
(Wait, these questions...)
Nothing, they would never be able to touch me, at least, not without a fight.

There were a few more questions about statistics, but I knew them of course. We were allowed to chat while sir marked the tests. I was about to pull my book out when ...
"Hey." I looked up from my bag to see Jeon Jungkook.
"What do you want?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.
"I'm sorry." He said, almost at a whisper. I was shocked.
"What? Did you just-" I was cut off by Taehyung
"Look, he's sorry for what he did, even though it took some convincing." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook.
"It's fine, I mean, you had your reasons." I said. With that they walked away.

"Right, I've marked your tests." Mr Beale said, "the results are on the paper at the front of the class." And with that he left the class. Loads of people went up to the paper and looked for their scores, but I wasn't that bothered until I heard;
"OMG, Y/N! How did you do that?" Shouted one of the girls in my class, I walked up the the sheet at the ground of the class, I saw Jungkook and Taehyung smirking at me. I saw the sheet and wasn't surprised with what I saw.
Y/N - 100%

Even though I was expecting it, I was still shocked. Then it hit me, this test, I've seen it before. My dad made it for me, when I was still with him. I backed away from the sheet and ran out the door, leaving my bags in the classroom.

Taehyung POV
Realisation hit her and she ran out the classroom. I felt bad for her, but we were given a job, and we have to follow it through. I saw her bag, she had obviously forgot it.