Colour Party

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I looked around and saw I wasn't on the couch anymore, I was in a bed. I moved around and finally spotted a clock, it read 11:55 am.

"Shoot!" I yelled as I got up out of the bed.
"What happened?" Jin asked as he came rushing in the room.
"I'm going to be late!" I said as I ran out of the room.
"Wait!" Jin yelled. But it was too late, I ran out of the house, into the street and I ran all the way back home. I got in my apartment when suddenly, my phone buzzed.

-----------------------------------------------------

Samantha: Hey! You ready for tonight? 😏

Me: Yeah! Can't wait!! 😝

Samantha: Don't forget you have a plus one!! 👯 💯

Me: I already got one... 😏😊😝😝

Samantha: Ok see you soon xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------

I decided to take a shower. Once I got out, I looked in the closet to see what to wear. I tried on multiple outfits but none seemed to be right. So I decided to text my plus one for help.

-----------------------------------------------------

Me: Help my partner in crime 🔪🔫🚬💣

Jennie: hey what's up? Can't wait for tonight!

Me: I have nothing to wear! 👚👖👠👙👗

Jennie: I have something, I'll come over now.

Me: Omo! You are a life saver!

Jennie: oh I know.

-----------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I opened to see Jennie with a big bag of clothes.
"I bought a few and my own. I'll get changed with you." She said smiling.

We went up to my room and I tried on two more outfits.
"This is useless!" I said as I fell back on my bed.
"Not at all!" Jennie said "try this one!" I put it on and looked in the mirror.

"Yasssss!!" I yelled, it about time I found a outfit that fits.
"Don't forget that we are going to a colour party, it will get ruined." Jennie warned me.
"It will be fine." I said " come on it starts in 10 minutes!"

We arrived just in time. We showed our tickets and entered the gig. It was amazing!  Half way through, the music stopped and the countdown began.

We were covered in paint. The music was booming and we were dancing like it was the end of the world.
"Y/N!" I turned to see Samantha.
"Hey girl, you alright?" I asked
"Yeah fine, so this is Jennie?" She asked
"Yep, in Jennie nice to meet you Samantha." Jennie yelled so we could hear her over the music. Suddenly, loads of police sirens were going off.
"Got to go now Samantha, bye." I said as me and Jennie filtered through the crowd.

We got to the others side and left the venue. We were in the way back to the car when we heard a voice.
"Stop right there!" We turned to see a police officer.
"What seems to me be the problem officer?" Jennie asked.
"Are you Kim Jennie?" He asked
"Yes." She replied
"Then Jennie, I am arresting you on suspicion of Gang activity. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence-" I cut him off.
"You can't arrest her for that!" I yelled
"Oh yes I can, just ask your father." He said with a smirk on his face. I froze, he didn't say that... did he?
"Well, as his daughter, I am telling you to leave." I yelled.
"Sorry Y/N, but the boss wants her in for the things she's done against us." He said as he stepped closer to Jennie.
"Oh no you don't!" We all turned to see Jack followed by the other members of underworld. Yes!
"What you gonna do? Fight me?" The 'officer' asked.
"No, but Y/N is." Jack said and smirked.
"WHAT?" I yelled
"You can do it Y/N." Jennie said as she walked towards Jack and the others. With that more guys came out, great!

Jimin's POV

We followed the messenger towards Y/N and her friend.
"Stop right there!" Said the messenger
"What seems to me be the problem officer?" Her friend asked.
"Are you Kim Jennie?" He asked.
Wait! That's Kim Jennie, as in the ruthless killer who's been protecting Y/N from her father? Wow!
"Yes." She replied
"Then Jennie, I am arresting you on suspicion of Gang activity. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence-" Then, Y/N cut him off.
"You can't arrest her for that!" She yelled
"Oh yes I can, just ask your father." He said with a smirk on his face. Y/N froze, she really is scared of her father.... I kinda feel bad for her. No, I can't, I need to be able to do the job needed.
"Well, as his daughter, I am telling you to leave." Y/N yelled.
"Sorry Y/N, but the boss wants her in for the things she's done against us." He said as he stepped closer to Jennie.
"Oh no you don't!" Me and the rest of BTS all turned to see a boy followed by the other members of underworld.
"What you gonna do? Fight me?" The messenger asked.
"No, but Y/N is." The boy said said and smirked.
"WHAT?" Y/n yelled
"You can do it Y/N." Jennie said as she walked over to the boy.

More of our troops came out of the bushes and went to attack Y/N. she knows her dad is here, watching her every move.

We followed her into the computer room, amazed with what we just saw.
"Well done, Y/N."

End Jimin's POV

"Well done, Y/N."