"Hug me Y/N!"

"Y/N, why don't you go and get changed?" Jin asked.
"You have girl clothes here?" I asked
"Yep it's fr-" I cut Jin off
"From Jungkook's late night booty calls?" I replied
"How did you know about that?" Jungkook asked.
"It's obvious." I replied.

Jin took me to a room and showed me an outfit in the closet. It's not my taste, but it will do. I decided to put it in...

"Y/N?" Jin started"Yep?""Please let me do your makeup!" Jin exclaimed "What? No!" I yelled"Pweez!!" Jin asked, he was trying to make the cutest face he could

"Y/N?" Jin started
"Yep?"
"Please let me do your makeup!" Jin exclaimed
"What? No!" I yelled
"Pweez!!" Jin asked, he was trying to make the cutest face he could.
"N.O. Spells No!" I replied
"Girl! You're letting me do your make up!" Jin said cockily
"But-"
"No ifs, no buts, no coconut! Come here!" Jin yelled. I had no choice, at least if I looked like a idiot, I can always blame him.

He started and the brushes tickled my face, the powder made me sneeze and the perfume made my eyes water.
"You don't really have your makeup done do you?" Jin asked
"I only have it done for the balls father dragged me to." I replied

I looked in the mirror and was astonished

I looked in the mirror and was astonished. "Jin, your makeup skills are on point!" I exclaimed, happy with my appearance.
Jin smiled and then led me back down stairs and into the living room with the others.

We entered into the room, all eyes come on me.
"Wow... Y/N, you look... Wow." Jungkook said astonished.
"Be careful Y/n, you might become Jungkook's next booty call." Jimin said smirking.
"I don't know what way to take that." I muttered, Jin heard.

"So, what time is it?" I asked.
"Midday why?" Namjoon asked.
"Because I have things to do tonight." I replied.
"Like what?" Hoseok asked.
"Nonya." I replied
"What does Nobya mean?" He asked
"None of your Business." I replied coldly.
"Wow, you really don't care about us do you?" Taehyung said and began to fake cry.
"It's natural for me." I replied.
"I bet she won't even hug us!" Hoseok shouted. I froze, the thing is, I've never hugged anyone other than my mum. When she died, I swore I would never get close to a person ever again. People can easily leave, easily hurt me. That's what makes me one of the best fighters, because I don't care, no, I can't care.
"She's hugged me before, outside school remember?" Taehyung replied.

"Come here, give Tae Tae a hug!" Taehyung exclaimed in a baby voice.
"What? No!" I replied, but Taehyung came closer and closer. I ran round the other side of the sofa and Taehyung followed. We went round and round in circles for what seemed like forever.
"Knock it off will ya!" Yoongi yelled, making us stop.
"Got cha!" Taehyung yellled as he rapped his arms around my waist. He was back hugging me!
"P..please let go...." I whispered, but Taehyung's grip tightened.

Seokjin's POV

Y/N whispered something to Tae and Tae's grip tightened. A small smile appeared on my lips, but it soon faded when I noticed Y/N was silently crying.
"Taehyung, let go." I said calmly, trying not to scare Y/N anymore.
"What, Why?" Taehyung asked. I gave him a glare and he slowly let go of her.

I slowly walked over to Y/n,
"Are you ok?" I asked, she looked up and stared into my eyes.
"That's the stupidest question you could ask." She replied, it wasn't cold, it wasn't sarcastic, it was emotionless. I wanted to comfort her, but I don't know how.