Watching Museum

I slowly backed away from the clearing and wandered back to my tent, i can't sleep, not after that. So the seven new boys, work for my parents. I need to move again.

The next day dawned on those of us at the camp, and I had got no sleep at all.
"Y/N?" I turned to see Samantha, "what's the matter, you look horrible?"
"Wow, thanks!" I said and we both started giggling. We both got dressed and I put on this :

I couldn't be bothered to  wear something stylish, so I just chucked on the first thing I saw

I couldn't be bothered to wear something stylish, so I just chucked on the first thing I saw. Me and Sam then headed towards the meeting area, where we were treated by Mr Clark.
"Morning Girls!" He said in a cheerful voice as he passed us.
"Wow, what a creep!" Sam said to me, we both started giggling.

"Hey, what's so funny?" We heard a male voice speak. We looked over to see it was none other than Mr Jeon Jungkook himself. I can't do this.
"Well, you'd be embarrassed if we said you." I said, I felt the need for my savagery to come out.
"Please, who could embarrass this body." He said while flexing his muscles.
"Oh, we aren't talking about your body, rather something that you have no control over." I replied, Samantha looked at me, knowing where this was going and began to giggle.
"What are you on about?" He asked with a questioning look.
"How big is it? I bet you can even see it under a microscope." Laughter filled the room, even his own friends started to laugh. His face went red with embarrassment. "So, Jungcock, its true then?" He looked at me, is eyes full of rage.
"Your gonna regret that." He says through this teeth. And with that he walked off.

Mr Clark came back to tell us what we were going to do today.
"We are visiting a local museum that will help with your history projects you will get next term." He said, great, a place full of old thing that we can't touch, nearly every time we as a class go on a trip, we always break something. We started to make our way there. I sat next to Samantha on the way there, we were non stop talking.

We finally arrived at the museum and everyone looked disheartened.
"Ok Ladies and Gents, you can walk around but you can't touch anything! Is that clear?" Mr Clark asked, mumbled answers could be heard. We were all released into the Museum, I walked round with Samantha.

Half way round, Samantha got bored so she went off. I carried on walking when I heard a voice behind me.
"We need to be careful." I looked to see Namjoon and the rest of that group go into a restricted area. I followed them, if they mess up, I'll tell and get red if them for good! They went in a door which said 'staff only'. Bingo, they're in big trouble now. I followed in behind them, making no sound at all. I came to see a room full of screens.
"Right guys, where is Y/N?" They were looking for me? Haha, try and find me!
"She's not in the building, she will be in a minute."

A idea popped into my head, what if I went out, they found me and I cut off all the cameras. I left the room and made my way to a isolated sector. I looked around for a camera and spotted one on the top corner of the room. Now they can see me.