The Accident

A/N - I made a trailer, check it out above!

I got dragged to the woods, by whoever had me. Finally the person dropped me on the floor, it was ... Jungkook?!?
"What the hell man?" I shouted at him,
"I told you you'd regret it!" I screamed. He got out a bow and arrows from the bush near him. "I'll give you 10 seconds head start."

I ran, I didn't stop, I didn't dare. I spotted a warehouse, and ran towards it. I heard him enter it aswell.

"Night night cupcake." I said with a smirk on my face. I wandered to the exit of the warehouse when I heard people coming into it. I ducked and hit for cover.
"Where is that devil spawn?" The guys asked, it was ...  Jin? He entered with Jimin and Yoongi.
"Let's just hope he hasn't killed her." Yoongi added,
"OMG!" Jimin exclaimed, "Kookie!" He ran over to Jungkook's unconscious body. "Wake up you fool!" He screamed.

Jungkook suddenly wakes up and tries to attack Jimin,
"Wow, Kookie, calm yourself, what happened?" Jin asked,
"Y/N ... she's fast ... she's strong ... and ... she's dangerous." He said in between breaths.

I silently slipped out of the warehouse. I went to the tent and went to sleep.

The next morning, we all sat on the couch, it was our last day and we were all packed, ready to go home, but first we were going to the beach. We all arrived there and multiple people went in the sea, but I stayed on land, out off all the things I was taught, I couldn't swim.

"Hey, Y/N right?" I looked to see Namjoon coming over on his own, he proceeded to sit next to me on the wall I was perched on.
"Yes." I replied.
"I'm Namjoon." He said, I already know that, but keep up the act.
"It nice to meet you, Namjoon." I said as I looked back at the sea.
"Did you hear what happened with Jungkook?" He asked, well, yeah of course I did it!
"No, what happened, is he alright?" I asked, filling my voice with face concern.
"He got beat up by a girl!" Namjoon stated.
"What? That ... hahahahaha!" I couldn't hold in my laughter any more.
"I know, funny right hehe." He added.

We sat there for a while, chatting, until a topic came up.
"So, what about your family? You said you lived alone." He asked, my face probably went white. "Are you ok?" He asked.
"Y..yeah, just, I don't really talk about them." I replied,
"Why not!" He asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.
"Because my dad wasn't very nice." I snapped.
"What about your mum?" He asked, wait does he seriously not know?
"She died." I answered shortly. His face dropped, so he didn't know. We got back on the coach and I felt really tired, so I decided to have a nap.

It was a normal night, we were in our way home from a Mafia Ball, I had danced the whole night with strange men who didn't have a clue what to do. We were all in the car, me, Dad and Mum. My Dad was in the drivers seat, mum in the passenger seat and me behind mum. They were talking about business, and I was just looking out the window.

I heard my dad swear and the car swung to the right, as I looked out the window, a car come right at me. The car crashed into us and I screamed. I blacked out for a a while and woke up in the car. There was smoke coming from the bonnet and my mum wasn't moving. Unconsciously, I got out of the car and was met with an ambulance crew.

As I looked back at the car, all I could see was blood on the window my mum was leaned on.
"MUM!!!!" I screamed, and over came my dad on a stretcher. Seconds later, there was a massive explosion, the car was now in millions of pieces. I screamed and cried, my mum was dead, the only one who actually cared for me... is gone.