Awkward

Jin's POV

She looked so scared when talking to us about us being bad guys and as soon as she mentioned her father, she had fear written all over her face.
"Tae, carry her to the car." I instructed as I got in the drivers seat.

End of Jin's POV

I awoke in a unfamiliar place, I wasn't at home. I got out of bed and was about to leave the room when I heard speaking from the other side of the door.
"If she doesn't wake up soon, we'll have to call Namjoon." One voice said, it sounded like ... Jimin?
"Yeah, or we could do something else." Another voice added, wait, that was Jungkook!
"We're not here for that! We just need her to wake up and then we can go!" Wait, that was Taehyung's voice. I quickly payed back down on the bed and pretended to be asleep.

Moments later, three unholy people came into my room. I suddenly felt a poke on my side. I moved, not showing I was awake though.
"Y/n?" I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see Jimin towering over me.
"Ahhhhh! What the hell!" I screamed, he took me by surprise.
"Calm down, it ok." He said.
"How is this ok?" I asked, I had calmed down a bit.
"We're not going to hurt you." Taehyung said as he entered the room with Jungkook.
"And I'm suppose to believe you how?" I asked
"Maybe if you would calm down we would tell you!"Jungkook exclaimed.
"Coming from you! Your practically yelling and your the guy that tried to kill me with a fricking bow and arrow! Who even uses them nowadays?" I yelled.

Jungkook must have become very annoyed at me, as he charged at me and pinned me down on the bed.
"You better shut up before I do something you won't want me to!" He said through his teeth.
"Oh yeah? Like what?" I asked, with a hint of cockiness in my voice.
"Oh I'll show you!" He said as his head become closer to me. That's it!

I rolled over, causing me to be on top of him. I heard Jimin gasp and Taehyung, well, he was just being Taehyung.
"Or you'll do what?" I asked again. This time he couldn't say anything as someone else spoke for him.
"Y/N, please get off Jungkook." I heard Jin behind me say. I slowly got off of him and faces Jin.

"I understand you don't exactly feel welcomed here but trust me, we're not going to harm you." Jin said calmly.
"And that's obviously why Jungkook keeps trying to attack me and I then beat his ass." I said, knowing it would annoy both Jungkook and Jin.
"Listen here lady! We aren't going to hurt you but if you keep that up, I'll make sure we do!" Jin yelled. I was startled, I've never heard him yell before, it was... different.

"Come with us." Taehyung said as he took my arm and guided me out of the room. We entered the living room and then, there were 7 of them.
"We haven't introduced all of us." The one named Namjoon said.
"But I know all of you." I said.
"What? How?" Hoseok questioned.
"Hoseok, do you know who I am?" I asked
"Yeah, your Y/N, daughter of the Mafia Leaded by the name of David Low. Or to the people he owns it's Boss."
"Play back what you said." I replied.
"Oh, your the daughter of... ok, I get it." Hoseok replied.
"Wait, you googled us?" Jimin asked.
"Well, something like that." I replied.
"Do you know are group name?" Namjoon asked.
"No..." I replied.
"We are Bangtan Sonyeondan!" They exclaimed.
"More like Bangtan Sonyeondumb!" I replied, while laughing. The others just looked at me. Suddenly Taehyung began giggling too. "Why are you laughing?" I asked
"Your so cute when you laugh." Taehyung replies.

There was an awkward silence.
"Well that was awkward." Jimin added