Please dont be mad

I finally stopped outside the main entrance to the school, I wasn't out of breath, I was just in shock. My chest began to tighten and I felt like I couldn't breath. I put my back against the wall and unconsciously, I slid down it trying to catch my breath.
"Y/N?" I looked over to see Taehyung standing there with my bag. "Y/N!" He shouted.

He ran over to me and tried to calm me down, he could see it wasn't working very well, so he through me into his arms and gave me a hug. I began to calm down and he rubbed circles on my back. I hugged him back, I felt safe again, even though I shouldn't.

Taehyung's POV

I knew it would work, her father may be a cruel man, but he knew how to calm her down, even though he never did. All of us know the way he treated her, he didn't need to tell us, we hacked into his CCTV.

Last weekend

"Hyung! I did it!" Shouted Yoongi, Namjoon entered the room.
"Good work Yoongi." Namjoon said while patting Yoongi on he back. "Let's see what we've got." He added

We played the live CCTV to see a frightened Y/N in her room, she slowly heads to the door, we flicked the camera to the hallway. Then Y/N ran out of the room, down the stairs and towards the front door. We heard her dad's voice and she started to shake with fear. They talked a bit, then he dragged her into a room, we flicked to the camera in that room to see her dad throw her on the ground. Her mother came bursting in and her dad left.

End of Taehyung's POV

He broke away from the hug and looked at me.
"Are you ok?" He asked. I just nodded my head. "Do you want to go back to class?" He asked. I shook my head. "Are you going to talk?" He asked, I shook my head, with that he chuckled. "Come on, let's take you home." He said.

We began to walk home when I pulled him in a different direction.
"Follow me." I said, and with that we both went in my direction. I took him to the beach, it was dark and beautiful.

"Wow, this is amazing!" Taehyung said, almost as a whisper

"I always come here, it calms me." I stated. "I come here, every night, to get away from it all."
"I see why, it's beautiful." Taehyung added.
"Taehyung, I know." I said, he looked at me confused. "I know you guys are working for my dad and I know that you have been told to take me." I added, looking ahead at the sea.
"H-how?" He stuttered.
"Your not that good at hiding secrets besides, my dad trained me to be the best of the best, remember?" I answered. "The question is, what's going to happen now."

A/N - Hey guys, I won't be able to upload for a while as I have some tests coming up. That's why I've been doing chapters a lot more frequently up until now.

Did you like the fact that BTS saw the incident y/n has been dreaming about live?
And now Y/N has told Taehyung she knows about the job him and his group were sent on! What's going to happen next?