Plan #1

The time had come, and me and Jennie was being dragged into my fathers estate.
"Ah, my daughter! And look her friend decided to tag along! How nice to see you!" My father said sarcastically. "Bring them here." He said. We were thrown towards the staircase.
"Just let us go!" Jennie yelled, causing he to get a slap from my father.
"You shouldn't have come back!" My father yelled. He grabbed Jennie by her hair and dragged her off to god knows where. He came back and smiled at me.
"F-father?" I asked.
"I missed you, you left before I had the chance to do anything with you. You left before anyone could see what a fine young woman you turned into. Once your mother died, I never though you trusted me. That you blamed me for her death." He said. "But off course, you were right." He ended smirking.
"W-what?" I asked, the dream! It was real! It was true! All my suspicions are true!
"And it would have been your death too!" He said as he ran towards me with a knife. I quickly dodged the first swipe, but then he came again and clashed my cheek open.
"Welcome back to hell Y/N!" He said as he lifted me up by my hair and dragged me into a room, the room I remember getting abused in. There I saw Jennie.
"Jennie!" I yelled and ran towards her. "Jennie?" I shook her as she seemed to be unconscious.
"Good luck!" My father yelled as he slammed the door shut and bolted it closed.

"Jennie?!" I yelled as I shook her again. Why isn't she waking up?
"Ugh!" Jennie moaned.
"JENNIE!" I yelled causing we to startle.
"Omg! Your face..." she said as she looked shocked.
"It's nothing." I said as I looked away.
"What happened out there." Jennie asked me
"My father killed my mother in that car accident and I was supposed to die too." I told her, she gasped.
"I'll kill him!" She exclaimed as she ran to the door and began pulling on it.
"It's no use." I told her, "my father would put me in here if I was naughty, and if he wanted to harm me without anyone seeing. I've tried multiple ways, but it doesn't open." I told her, she sighed.
"So we're trapped in here?" She asked
"Yes." I replied.
*beep beep*
I looked in my pocket to see my phone still working.

-----------------------------------------------------

Group chat : Bangtan Banter

Taehyung: how is it going?

Me: not well, we're trapped in the basement.

Yoongi: wait, the 'use and abuse' room?

Me:um yeah?

Namjoon: don't worry we are coming.

Jimin: are you hurt?

Me: I got cut but I'm fine, Jennie was hit I think and she passed out.

Jin: oh god!

Me:what?

Jin: we're outside now. Your dad is heavily protected.

Me:please hurry, I think he's coming back.

-----------------------------------------------------