Double Ramyun Date

•••

Jaehyunss : are you not eating?

Jaehyunss : yours are going to get cold

Jaehyunss : hey

Jaehyunss : Song Eunseo

Jaehyunss : hello there

Eunseo turned her phone off and glared at the boy in front of her who is all smiles. He was smiling so bright she felt like she going to go blind any time now.

She just can't believe out of all coincidences that could happen, she just happens to meet the pair of good friends, Jaehyun and his buddy, Winwin eating there. She wanted to have some alone time with Kun but it wasn't going to go her way now.

Kun actually looked happy seing Winwin and Jaehyun there. He took a seat in front of Winwin and started to chat with him, in Mandarin of course.

Jaehyun only looked at the both of them fondly and Eunseo felt herself being shredded with a paper shredder. She even gathered courage to text Kun for a date but this is what she gets? What literally could go bad now?

"I see the both of you wearing matching outfits. Couple look, huh?"

Eunseo's eyes almost bulged out of her eye sockets. Even Kun seemed surprised by the sudden statement.

"It was a coincidence. I just happen to be wearing this." She explained to him, starting to eat her ramyun. "Just like how you're here," she mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Oh how delicious food we have here."

Jaehyun looked at her for a few seconds before grinning. Since he was finished eating, he found out staring at Eunseo while she's eating could entertain him.

She felt like dust under his stare. She doesn't even remember the right way to eat. At least the food tastes great.

"How come the both of you came together?" Jaehyun, being the busy body he is, asks.

"Oh, Eunseo asked me to come because she wanted to treat me to ramyun." Kun briefed.

"Ah, I see." Jaehyun just nods. Winwin was too occupied in eating. "Why are you treating Kun?"

Eunseo forced herself to fake a smile. She was beyond embarrassed by now. It felt like her privacy was taken from her and shown to the world.

"Because he paid for the chicken we ate before."

"Chicken? We?" Winwin was the one to ask now.

"Yeah, Doyoung, Ten, Eunseo and me went to eat chicken last week." Kun explained.

"Ah, I see." Jaehyun nods again.

Winwin and Kun continued their conversation. They seemed to immersed to even realize that Jaehyun and Eunseo were staring at the both of them.

"So, Eunseo. Are you going to treat us too?" Jaehyun asks with an innocently dumb grin.

She could only blink her eyes. She wasn't even sure she had enough money for the four of them. Considering how much Jaehyun ate. She gulped down saliva and nodded at him with a smile.