Back 2 Home

•••

Eunseo opens the door to her home and got the shock of her life when she sees a boy at the dining table, with a cup of freshly brewed coffee in his hand. He turned to her and smiled brightly.

"Good morning, Eunseo."

"...Good morning, Johnny," she greets back and grabs a cup of cold water.

"Coffee?" He offered while she politely declined.

"You're up early," she says.

"I'm a morning person," he says.

"Well, go back to what you were doing. I...I'm going to shower or something." She mumbles.

"Alright, oh and by the way, Eunseo," she stops walking and turn to him. "Your eye bags are really bad,"

She sighs while climbing up the stairs.

•••

"Where'd you go, Eunseo?" Eunjoo asked her and Eunseo stopped what she was doing to glare at her sister.

"What are you talking about?"

"Where did you go?"

"What do you me-"

"Where?"

Eunseo sighed as she put on a flat smile. "I went to Mrs Jang's house."

"...At the end of the village?" Eunjoo asked, her face scrunched up.

Eunseo nods.

"Alone?" Eunjoo asked again.

"No, Oppa accompanied me there."

"Jaerim oppa? He was home?"

"He got back last night. Maybe you were asleep by then, unni. He had to go to Tokyo today,"

"I was supposed to tell him something but never mind,"

"He probably won't care."

"Anyways, why were you there?"

"Huh?"

"At Mrs Jang's house? Why?"

"To help her of course,"

"Hm?"

"She's old and has no kids, unni. You should go and help her there sometimes. It has very refreshing air,"

"Alright,"

"Plus, you can see that boyfriend of yours from there,"

Eunjoo froze as she turned to look at Eunseo.

"What did you say?"

"Very refreshing air?"

"Not that, dumbass."

"Plus?"

"Song Eunseo!"

"What? Are you trying to hide the fact that you're dating him?"

"How did you know?"

"You were texting until two in the morning. I'm amazed you don't have eye bags."

Suddenly, someone put down their chopsticks and faced the sisters. The two girls turned and see Yuta looking disappointedly at Eunjoo.

"Noona, you have a boyfriend?" Yuta asked, looking miserable already.