Cold Splash

•••

"Ta-da!"

All of her friends' attentions focused on Minkyung who just yelled loudly. She pushed Eunseo to the front while the latter looks down and avoided making eye contact with anybody.

 She pushed Eunseo to the front while the latter looks down and avoided making eye contact with anybody

Eunseo paired on a white blouse and white shorts. Her hair was braided. She kind of looked uncomfortable since she wasn't used to being dressed like this. Plus, she had makeup on.

She glanced in front and spotted Mingyu with Doyoung and the others. Her best friend only stared at her blankly before smiling. She sighs.

"Do I look okay?" Eunseo asks Mingyu once she approaches him. He looks at her face for a few seconds before smiling.

"You look fine," he says and she sighs in relief. She was very anxious being dressed like this. Mingyu leaves her with her friends as Jihoon was calling him to do some errand.

She glances towards Doyoung and smiled awkwardly at him. He snorts at her and she glared at him. She made eye contact with each of her friends with an apologetic gaze for what reason she doesn't know.

Eunseo noticed Jaehyun looking at her without blinking his eyes. His gaze was soft (like him). Her cheeks flushed red as she turned her head away immediately then sprints her way to the girls.

"She looks different, huh?" Johnny says.

"Prettier, I guess." Yuta utters. "Don't you agree, Jaehyun?" He turned to Jaehyun but he was still in a daze.

Winwin tapped Jaehyun's shoulder and the boy flinched. Winwin chuckles.

"Looks like you're too occupied with looking at Eunseo, I see." Ten teases, wiggling his eyebrows at him. Jaehyun ignores him and clears his throat, recovering from the embarrassment of zoning out.

"But don't you think her clothes look like a taekwondo uniform?" Taeyong points out at Eunseo's all white attire.

"She'd look great in one," Hansol says.

"She already has one," Doyoung blurts out. Their heads turn to him questioningly. "You didn't knew? Her whole family has belts. I don't quite remember what belt she is but she's strong. She once entered a competition before."

•••

The whole night was spent with Eunseo playing around with her childhood friends happily. She snapped pictures and they ate a lot. Even her other friends were mingling with them. She most importantly had fun.

Currently, they're playing 'Truth or Dare' game. Coincidentally, the bottle points to Eunseo and she laughs. "Dare!"

Kyungwon looks at her playfully before leaning close. "I dare you to do aegyo to all those ten handsome boys over there." She smirks and high fived Minkyung.