H! [ BONUS]

•••

"Do you guys watch porn?"

Jung Jaehyun and Kim Doyoung who were chewing on popcorn choked. Jaehyun coughed and Doyoung chugged down a glass of water.

Eunseo patted her boyfriend's back and he gets better in seconds.

Then, the two boys looked at her as if she grew another head.

"What did you just ask?" Doyoung asked, looking still in shock.

"Do you guys watch porn?"

"I know what you asked! I want to know why you asked!" Doyoung snapped at her while she looked at him offended.

"You don't need to yell at me, Doyoung. It's just a question,"

"Yes, a very inappropriate question and I'm leaving," Doyoung said as he stood up and literally took his wallet out the door.

Eunseo could only stare at the closed door.

"Why did he get so worked up for? I was just asking," she mumbled then turned to look at Jaehyun. The boys was looking at her with an unreadable expression. She couldn't tell what it was.

"Do you watch porn?"

He faked a cough and faced her.

"You can stop asking that,"

"Oh, sorry. You probably do, huh?" His eyes widen at her bold remark.

"Eunseo, I-"

"Nah, it's normal for you boys. I was just curious. I never got to ask my friends. Is it kinda awkward to ask? Maybe it is," she uttered by herself.

"Hey, can y-"

"I mean, Doyoung probably watches. I know. He looks innocent but he surely is not. Ten might watch it. Who knows? That kid is too unpredictable. Like that one time he bought you fake eyelashes,"

"I don't think-"

"Mingyu too. He's too perverted to act like he doesn't watch any."

"Um-"

"Wonwoo probably doesn't watch it. He looks like he doesn't have enough time for it. He reads and plays games all the time. Though, there's a high chance he actually watches it."

"Hey-"

"Seungcheol too, pervert. If he didn't, he wouldn't know how to French kiss his girl. Jeonghan lies too much. He lies his way out of everything. There's no way to know if he watches. Jisoo is too innocent. He knows it but I bet he doesn't watch."

"Eunseo!"

She finally stops blabbering and stares at her boyfriend's face.

His ears turned red, like usual. Even his face flushed red.

"You know, I wished you stop talking about other boys in front of me," he muttered lowly, looking down at her hands.

She chuckled softly. "Are you jealous?"

"No,"

"Ay, you jelly!"

"No,"

"Don't lie. You probably do, don't you?"

"Yes," he answered, cupping her cheeks. Her jaw shut close when he touched her. "Yes, so please...just don't do this anymore."

He leaned close and rested his forehead onto hers. His eyes never leaving hers.

"I get jealous and worry about you, you have too many boy friends. I don't mind that much honestly. What I do worry is your mouth. It runs so freely," he shook his head slightly.

"Sorry,"

"No, don't say sorry. What are we supposed to do with that mouth of yours, huh?'

"W-what?"

"What?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You really aren't supposed to ask that question to boys, not to Doyoung, your friends and maybe sometimes not me."

"Why?"

"Dumb," he caressed her cheek affectionately. "They're going to get the wrong ideas and you know boys. They get horny,"

"Don't girls too?"

"Do you?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"Then, why are you asking?"

"I was just curious. I wondered what it felt like. Do you watch it with other people? Or alone?"

"Oh God, Eunseo," he pinched her cheeks hard then squished them after.

"Hey!"

"You ask too honest questions,"

"Then, should I sugarcoat it or something?"

Suddenly, Jaehyun leaned in and pecked her lips.

"Nope,"

"Aish, Jaehyun~" she whined, glaring at him.

"That look doesn't scare me. It makes you look cute."

"Why are you-" he pecked her lips again.

"Stop ruining the movie and keep quiet," he ruffled her bangs which irritated her. She hates when he does that to her because she was self-conscious about her bangs.

"Are the girls hot?"

"Eunseo!"

•••

Bonus #3

Update update

Support NCT DREAM's cb

Watch We Young mv on youtube.

Jeno and Renjun looks so good and I am deceased

So What, We hot, we young!