First Kiss [BONUS]

BONUS #1

•••

"What book are we searching today?"

"What kind of journey do you want to go on?"

Eunseo gave Jaehyun a look while he grinned happily.

"You don't expect me to say romance, do you?"

"Worth the try. Thriller? Or maybe suspense?"

"Murder?"

"Whoa, there. Murder?"

"Yeah,"

"You are seriously one of a kind."

"I know I am, a one in a million."

"And I'm that million."

She playfully nudged his shoulder for his flirty remark.

They were on a book date, as usual, at the store he always brings her to. They passed a book aisle and finally reached to the horror section of novels. A section where Eunseo pretty much enjoyed.

"I can never believe an innocent face like you likes to read such gruesome stories."

"I'm not innocent but well, aren't you glad you know me?" She pulled out a random book from the rack.

"More glad that you're my girlfriend now,"

Girlfriend.

That word seemed to do wonders to her. Her cheeks turned crimson red just because of that word. Automatically, the book in her hand covered her face except her eyes.

Jaehyun just chuckled amused by his talent.

He had a skill of making Eunseo blush.

Or any other girl, to be honest.

Just, she'd never allow him to flirt with other girls.

He leaned closer to her and seized the book away. "You don't need to cover your face. I already saw you blush,"

"I just feel embarrassed when you say that," she pouted sulkily.

"You know, I want to see every single face you make," he cupped her cheeks. "Even the most embarrassing ones," he emphasized the word.

"You already saw me in my worst, what else do you want?"

"That's only a part of it. There's much more I haven't seen."

Her face got more red than it was before. She was starting to feel hot, so she brushed her hair to the back, revealing her neck.

Suddenly, Jaehyun pulled her into a hug with his chin on her head, which got her startled.

"Ah, that was dangerous." He mumbled under his breath but she heard it anyways. She was about to pull away from the hug but he didn't want to let her go.