Hometown Trip

•••

Dotokki : EUNSEO

Dotokki : are you still mad?

Dotokki : hey

Dotokki : just because we're in different cars doesn't mean you can ignore me

Dotokki : I did not plan this

Dotokki : okay screw that

Dotokki : I did plan this

Dotokki : But I didn't think it was going to be like this. Like, I did not expect all of them to tag along with us.

Dotokki : okay that was a stretch

Dotokki : I actually invited all of them with us

Dotokki : I hope you're okay with that :))))

Eunspirit : hmm

Dotokki : just hmm????

Dotokki : come on

Dotokki : hey

Dotokki : Song EunseoO

Dotokki : I'll buy you snacks ay?

Eunspirit : I get to be the one to choose it

Dotokki : whatever

•••

Eunseo puts down her phone when she feels the person beside her leans into her.

"What?" She asks with a straight face.

"Who was that?" Ten asks, "Doyoung?"

Eunseo nods and slightly glares at him. "Yes," she answers, "He was apologizing."

"Oh," Ten smiles, "Okay," he turns to his left and chats with Johnny.

Apparently, Eunseo had planned a trip to her hometown after like eight months. She was feeling homesick like any other person who had to stay far away from home. Since Monday was a holiday due to the school's anniversary, she wanted to stay at home for about three days, well, not until Doyoung found out about her planned trip and just decided to tag along then somehow every other person he knows just happens to follow too.

Now, they are divided in two cars, with Taeil and Hansol driving respectively. Taeil's car has himself, Winwin in the passenger seat, Johnny, Ten and Eunseo squishing in the middle row and Taeyong and Jaehyun in the last row of the car. Doyoung, Yuta and Kun are with Hansol with the rest of their luggage.

"Hey," Jaehyun calls softly. "Do we have any snacks?"

Eunseo immediately bent down to reach the plastic bag full of food they bought in case something like this happens. She takes out the Pringles and turns her head slightly to her left. She freezes and her lips part a bit when she realizes how close their faces are. Even Jaehyun stopped breathing for a second because his nose almost touched hers.