Bro

He looks so damn cute^^^^
•••

He confessed to me.

Eunseo blanks out as Wonwoo's confession ran through her mind several times. They-consisted of Eunseo and NCT, were walking back home. It was already near midnight.

She also stumbled over a pebble because she was too distracted.

"Is she okay?" Winwin whispered to Jaehyun and the latter only shrugs.

"She looks tired," Kun says.

"And depressed," Yuta points out at her sullen expression ever since they left the party.

"She'll be fine. She just misses home," Doyoung tells them.

"But she's already home," Hansol interrupts.

"I told you to be quiet," Doyoung hisses.

"No, you didn't." Yuta says and Doyoung exaggerates the finger to the lips action.

They reached her house after a while. The door opened and a tall man came out.

"Eunseo?" She lifted her head as the man looked over her and the boys. "Oh, hey, Doyoung," he greets him as he lets them in.

"Guys, this is Jaerim oppa, my brother." Eunseo says while eyeing her eldest brother. Jaerim, on the other hand was smiling widely, welcoming his cousin and the rest of his friends. The boys bowed and greeted him respectfully.

"Eunseo, you're...soaked." Jaerim says as he touches her hair which was still wet. "This is why I told you before don't do that. Look at you now," he says, shaking his head.

"It's tradition. It won't be fair if I got excluded." She only nods nonchalantly at him then heads to the back to get a towel. Once Jaerim sees her disappearing behind the door, he grins at the boys.

"So, which one of you fine men is my baby sister's boyfriend?" He asks with a smile that meant more than it showed. The boys awkwardly coughed and Yuta sneakily pointed to Jaehyun's head behind him. Jaerim noticed this and just smiled while Jaehyun didn't notice.

"Can you stop asking that? Why is my family like this?" Eunseo shakes her head as she sees Jaerim being overly suspicious in front of the boys-asking such ridiculous questions.

"Okay, then. You guys must be tired. Why don't you get some sleep?" Jaerim tells them. "And you, let me help with your hair," Jaerim says to her as he touches her hair.

Eunseo took off her hairband and her hair fell to her shoulders. Her hair was still wet and messed up because she had braids and everything got tangled up. When Jaerim tried to untangle one of her braid, she yelped so loud that Jaehyun, Winwin and Johnny came running to her.

She pushed her brother off and head to the kitchen while ignoring the three boys. "Want some coffee, oppa?" She asked Jaerim and he shook his head, pointing to the mug on the table.

"No thanks, I still have some." He said then sat down in front of his laptop on the dining table. He was going through his work papers.

She glanced at the three boys who were still standing there. "Do any of you want anything?" She asked. Winwin's eyes lit up as he clasped his hands together.

"Can I have a cup of milk?"

"It's in the refrigerator." She answers, taking a seat beside Jaerim.

"You're not going to take it for me?" Winwin asked, his eyes round and puppy like.

"Uh, no,"

Winwin showed his best disappointed face and dragged himself to get milk. He needed it to sleep better. It was a good sign he isn't that shy.

There was only Jaerim and the only one who should be shy is Jaehyun.

Once Jaehyun and Johnny sensed nothing was wrong, they headed back to the living room while Doyoung and Taeyong head upstairs to Seonho's empty room.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked her brother.

"Work,"

"Wow, I clearly did not see that at all." She said in the best sarcastic voice.

"It's just some things. Not that important," he looks at her. "What about you? Did you have fun?"

"Other than the getting wet part, it was extremely nice to be back. I missed home,"

"When are you going back?"

"Tomorrow noon,"

"Aw, I won't be seeing my baby sister."

"It's not like you're always home anyways. When are you leaving again?"

"At four in the morning."

"Where?"

"Tokyo,"

"Have a safe trip, oppa."

"I will,"

"Alright then, I'm going to go and change and sleep and yeah," she says, heading to the stairs. Her mind started to go elsewhere when she remembered about the confession. She blanked out when she was about to climb the stairs-resulting her to slip and fell on her bottom.

The boys in the room all looked at her concerned.

"Are you okay?" Taeil asked.

"Did you get hurt?" Jaehyun asked as he stood up immediately. Eunseo put up her hand and made a stop sign.

"I'm fine. Don't mind me," she smiles, reassuring them she was fine. The others then continued to go to sleep while Jaehyun still looked at her with concern all over his face.

Eunseo sat there for over a minute, contemplating life choices and whatnot. She headed to her brother after awhile.

"You're not sleeping?" He asked.

"I don't feel like it,"

"Okay, oh yeah, I have something to show you," Jaerim suddenly brought out some papers. When she read the first two lines, she instantly knew what it was. "I got it from Eunjoo actually but I can't help but to be amazed. He writes so well, don't you think?"

"Of course, it's Wonwoo. He reads a lot, so he writes prettily." She said.

"I thought he was talking about some person he loved or something. It was really nice reading,"

"I agree. I like his writing,"

"Only?"

Eunseo glanced at her brother while he gave her a meaningful look. He only smiled when she gave no response.

"Wanna help?" (A/n: Wanna One tho)

She looked at the clock and then nods at him.

•••

I'm sorry it took sooooo long to update. I had exams and still have em next 2 weeks. Tired but bearable. Another chap will be updated later. I hope you enjoyed this chap even tho it's kinda boring.

I'm still hang up upon Wanna One. I cried for 2 hours and additional 3 hours.

NCT 127 finally got their first win!

Cherry Bomb is literally the bomb.

This is the second to last chap with writing, so yeah.

•••