Valentines' Boy [Happy Birthday Jae!]

Special for Jaehyun's bday

•••

Eunseo and Jaehyun thought that their first meeting was that one time she caught him and Doyoung together in the toilet but turns out there's another story upon them.

It all started on 14th February—the very same day Eunseo first moved there. She had low ponytails and no bangs. She was wearing a floral shirt tucked in with knee-length shorts.

"Where are we going?" She asked her cousin, Doyoung.

He pointed ahead while she nodded. "Why are we going there?" She asked again.

"To buy things," he replied nonchalantly.

"Essential?" She asked.

"Anything, literally." He mumbled, walking past her and to the supermarket. She looked around curiously. Her new temporary home was entirely different from her own home.

Everything looked so modern in her eyes. It wasn't her first time coming to a town like that but she sure hasn't been to for as long as she can remember.

While admiring the supermarket, she realized that Doyoung was no longer with her. She tried not to panic but she couldn't find him no matter what aisle she goes through. 

Is he playing hide and seek?

A frown appeared on her face. She wasn't familiar with there yet, she barely can remember the way back home. If Doyoung left, she was going to execute him later.

Eunseo walked into the sweets and snacks aisle out of coincidence. Not because she was hungry or anything. Pure coincidence.

Noticing rather late, she almost bumped into a person

"Sorry," she mumbled and glanced at the person.

It was a boy and probably someone around her age. She can't really tell. He looked pretty young from the way he dresses. He even had a cap covering his face until his nose. She wondered how he could see.

The boy acknowledged her presence but only looked at her coldly and almost soullessly. Without saying anything, he stood there, waiting for her to move.

She quickly moved aside. Her eyes caught the trolley he had and stared at the full trolley. It was stacked up with sweets and other snacks which she never saw in her life before.

Does he have a sweet tooth?

Eunseo ignored him and headed to the drinks section where she saw her favorite drink; Lemon Iced Tea.

As she was about to pay, her phone rang. It was the traitor, Kim Doyoung.

"Where are you?"

"Somewhere in here. Where are you?"

"Such a clear answer, I'm also somewhere in here,"

"Come on, where are you?"

"I'm paying, what about you? I can't believe you leave your cousin in a foreign place,"

"You can still live, Eun,"

"Oh, and I'm actually somewhere else. I met a neighbor and she wants me to help her carry her things. So, I hope you're fine on going home by yourself,"

"Yeah, I sure am. Give me five hours to get home if I actually remember the way."

"Just ask someone. I'll give you the address."