Advice

•••

Eunseo ignores the knocks on her door. She had put on her earphones, blocking every single thing she could hear–in this case, Doyoung. Her face stuffed into her pillow deeply. She doesn't even feel like moving at all. Her energy got drained when she realized how weird(?) she sounded, unintentionally praising Jaehyun earlier. She doesn't even know the best word to describe the feeling.

His reaction will always be patched inside her mind.

Jaehyun stopped chewing and blinked a few times at her. Then, he broke into a warm smile, dimples showing and all until he looks exactly like a chipmunk–his cheeks puffing as big as it can.

"You're more attractive,"

You're more attractive.

She felt her cheeks reddening to a crimson shade. She suddenly felt hot. She didn't know why she's over reacting over a trivial thing. He only said she was more attractive.

And there she goes again, muffling her screams in her pillow.

Why would he say that to her?

Jaehyun is one of the most beautiful person she has ever met and him complimenting her is just a no no. She slapped herself  few times to let her nerves calm.

Eunseo had screamed her lungs out the time she got home too. Fortunately, she was alone at the time. She was thankful Doyoung wasn't home or he must have already barged in and ask her thousands of questions.

She took deep breaths and sat straight on her bed. Why is she acting like this?

Why am I acting as if I have a crush?

I don't like Jaehyun.

He's a friend.

A really good one.

This isn't right.

I can't be liking him, am I?

Noooooo this cannot be true. I, nooooo.

The one I like is Kun.

Qian Kun.

Not Jaehyun.

Certainly not Jung Jaehyun.

Or Jung Yoonoh.

Or Jeffrey.

Or Jay.

Or any other aliases he goes with.

Why the hell am I even mentioning all of those?!

Okay, calm down.

She took even breaths and closed her eyes. The silence of the room after Doyoung stopped knocking on her door calmed her down. She felt in peace.