Disaster [BONUS]

•••

"Trust me,"

Eunseo looked at her boyfriend skeptically. She was in doubt whether what he said was true.

"I am not lying. I really did a lot for today,"

"Which you shouldn't, Jae."

"Why?'"

"You've been dealing with all those work in school and I haven't seen you rest properly."

"We had that date a while ago?"

"That was like three weeks ago,"

"It's still recent,"

"Jaehyun~" she tried to use the aegyo card on him by whining his name-which usually works but this time, he looked so determined and excited.

Well, once won't hurt. Just trust your man.

"Alright, Jae, I'll be in your care today,"

His sullen expression from before immediately changed. "Thank you!" He grinned enthusiastically while putting an arm around her.

"This will be the best date ever!"

"Um, wha-what do you mean?"

"I mean what I mean, sir. Your name isn't on the reservations."

Jaehyun looked pale as blood stopped flowing to his face.

"H-how can that be?" He looked so shocked, surprised and disbelief.

"I'm sorry, I double and triple checked, sir. Your name isn't here."

"But I already!" Jaehyun sighed. "I reserved this under my name. How can it be?"

"I'm sorry but if there's nothing anymore, please queue up in the line. We have lots of other customers to attend to,"

He walked back to where Eunseo was standing with a solemn expression. He looked down on the floor and thousands of ideas passed but he can't seem to grab any.

"What happened?" She asked, concerned.

"They said my name wasn't there,"

"Oh," she mumbled. "Oh!" She snapped her head towards him sadly.

"I'm sorry, you couldn't get to eat here even though you mentioned on going here a few times already."

"It's okay, let's just find somewhere else to eat."

"But-"

"Let's just go,"

•••

"This is better, right?"

The boyfriend eyed the restaurant Eunseo had taken him to. He hasn't been there before but he felt familiar with the restaurant's feel. It suited her taste completely.

"Yeah," he mumbled.

He was still sulking because of the reservation incident but once he saw how bright her face was when she ordered food, he cheered himself up.

"You're gonna love the food here."

He simply nodded.

"I came here a few times, and it's really good!"

"Do you usually come alone?"

"Yeah, sometimes with Doyoung but he always hang out with you guys, so I come by myself."

"You must really...love food,"

"Yup! Do you know that feeling when a food tastes so good that it just melts in your mouth and all that. You can't help but to let out these weird sounds."