Phone [BONUS]

•••

D_Young : did you see my phone???

Woojae : isnt this ur phone?

D_Young : Oh sorry

D_Young : this is eunseo

D_Young : i think I left my phone at your place

Woojae : wait up

Woojae : yeah

Woojae : found it

Woojae : want me to come there?

D_Young : nah

D_Young : I'll go there

Woojae : ok

Woojae : I'll wait

D_Young has gone offline

Woojae : im going to take a shower first

Woojae : just come in when you reach here

•••

"Why isn't he opening the door?"

Eunseo wondered to herself when she rang the doorbell again. When she waited for a while, she decided to just get in. Jaehyun wouldn't mind. They've been together for some time.

Plus, she knew the password.

She entered his place and called his name.

"Jae,"

"Jaehyun?"

"Hmm,"

"I'm coming in,"

She headed to the sofa to see if her phone was over there. Unfortunately, no.

Then, she headed to his room. There was a chance the phone was inside his room. Though she was searching for her phone, her attention shifted to his bed. It looked comfy and squishy, and she found herself already laying down on his bed.

If Eunseo was sane, she won't be lying down on somebody else's bed, but she was less sane today.

His bed smells like him.

She took one of his pillows and hugs it.

Jungjae, where are you?

Suddenly, she heard the tap water being closed and she wondered why she didn't hear it run when she came in. She didn't even bother to sit, instead she only shifted her gaze to the toilet.

Once, he came out of the toilet with a towel wrapped around his lower body and another one to wipe his face, she immediately faked a cough and stuffed her face into his pillow.

Jaehyun, who only noticed her presence, chuckled at her cute action. He went closer to her and tapped her shoulder. He saw her flinch before peeking.

She shrieked when she saw him still shirtless and so close to her.

"Go away,"

"You're trying to throw me out of my own room?" He asked, with a sly smirk. He sat down beside her on the bed.

"Go and wear some clothes,"

"This is my home though,"

"Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Of who?"

"AH! Seriously!"

"No need to be shy,"

"Move!"

"Aw, my cute girlfriend is shy," he leaned close to her and pulled the pillow from her face forcefully. She immediately covered her eyes while he just laughed heartily.

He took her hands away from her face and smiled sweetly at her attempt to not look at him. "Could you go and wear something?" He grinned happily and mouthed a 'no'.

"Please? Pretty please?" She begged while struggling to push his weight off her.

"Alright," he finally let go of her and Eunseo took this chance to run out of the room.

But Jaehyun being him, he pulled her back into his arms and gave her a backhug. "You didn't read my message, did you?"

"I don't have my phone with me,"

"You should've waited for my response then,"

"You took too long,"

"Ay, I never complain when you reply me late,"

"Are you now?"

He ignored her and snuggled close. "You can let go of me now," he laughed then let go of her, this time, for real. She dashed outside while he went to his closet.

Eunseo kept on slapping herself from smiling and when she spotted a mirror, she scoffed at how red her face was.

Damn you, Jungjae. Why do you make me like this?!??

As she was fanning herself, Jaehyun got out of his room. Eunseo groaned and turned away since he was still not wearing a shirt, he only put on pants.

"It's hot,"

She gave him a look and he only grinned back at her. "I hate you,"

"I love you too,"

"Where's my phone?"

"Wanna see something?"

"No,"

"It's interesting,"

"What is it?"

"This!" He beamed excitedly as he flexed his muscles all of a sudden, making her embarrassed again for no apparent reason.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Oh, come on, you liked it, admit it."

"No,"

"You do,"

"No!"

"C'mon,"

"Fine, I liked it!"

"I never knew you were so perverted, Seo."

"Damn it, Jae, whatever, where's my phone?"

"Here," he showed the phone he had in his hand.

"Give it to me,"

"Want it? Come and get it," he challenged her as he waved the phone in the air.

"I swear, you're such a kid and if that phone drops, I'm doing the same to yours."

"Tsk! So mean," he shook his head disapprovingly and gave up on the challenge. He gave the phone to her and when she was about to take it, he pulled her into a hug again.

"Seriously, Jaehyun!"

"What?" He asked casually while swaying her side to side.

"I just want my phone back,"

"You'll get it," he whispered. "After a kiss," he pointed to his lips and she smacked his back playfully.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." He leaned back and stared at her intently. She was getting a bit uncomfortable under his stare.

Abruptly, he leaned in and pecked her lips.

"Jung Jaehyun!"

•••

Bonus #6