Festival (part 3)

Jae is a cute ass
•••

"Without you, I'd die already."

Eunseo looked at him with a very thankful expression. She almost cursed Seungkwan out loud on stage but Wonwoo had saved her and answered the question. Well, if there was one person to know her the most, it'd be Wonwoo, since they share most interests with each other.

She thanked her sister too for letting him go out earlier, since she felt bad for him to stay with her inside for too long. Wonwoo didn't seem to pay much care and came just at the right timing.

"That freaking Boo Seungkwan. I'll kill him."

"Spare him, Eunseo." He says and smiles adoringly.
"I haven't seen you for so long."

"Same, dude. You actually look taller."

"Or maybe you just got shorter."

"Why does everyone target my height?"

"But also a bit prettier?" He slightly smirks and she fakes a laugh.

"If you're trying to say I'm ugly, use more sophisticated words, Jeon."

"I mean it though, you look pretty."

Eunseo only stares at him weirdly. Her friends have gotten more cray cray ever since she moved. "Alright, whatever." She says. Soon, the two friends were talking about books—their most common interest.

After an hour or two, the festival had finally come to an end. They also finished cleaning up and were ready to go back home.

Eunseo somehow got trapped between two giants—Mingyu and Wonwoo and also the rest of her friends were in front of them. She completely forgot about the existence of her other friends behind her—tailing like innocent puppies. They don't know their way around and if they get lost, then they're practically lost.

"Has she really forgotten about us?" Yuta asks Doyoung and the latter shrugs. He doesn't really mind but the rest does.

"She seems pretty occupied right now,"

"You know, that person beside her."

"Who? The tall one?"

"No, that's Mingyu. I meant, the other one with sharp eyes."

"What was his name again?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking."

"It's Wonwoo," Jaehyun cuts in and they just acknowledge his answer.

"They seem close," Taeil blurts.

"He was the one who answered the question before, I guess they're friends." Ten says.

"Or much more. You don't know," Hansol utters.

"Are you saying they're going out with each other?"
Taeyong asks.

"Let's not delve too much into her private life, okay?" Doyoung steps in and they just shrug.

Meanwhile, Eunseo was chatting with Wonwoo, still about books. These two cannot not talk about books when they meet. Mingyu notices them still busy talking, so he does what he usually do to them—that is, to squeeze himself in between those two and separate them from talking about reading.

(Dude, I have a friend who literally does this when I talk to my other friend about Kpop)

"Mingyu!" Eunseo snaps at him while he stands there with a blank expression. Wonwoo just smiles.

"You two have been talking about this book, that book for over an hour now. Can you stop?"

"How about no?"