Tired

I can talk about black haired Jae for life

It just needs to come back

He looks so ethereal in it

•••

"She okay?"

"It's just a nose bleed," Doyoung answered as he shooed Jaehyun and Ten from the infirmary.

"I'm going in," Jaehyun said but Doyoung stopped him.

"Nope," Doyoung shook his head firmly. "She needs rest and you're really the opposite of that to her."

"What?"

"Just give her some alone time,"

"But she's always alone," Ten interrupted and Doyoung glared at him.

"Yes, that's why it's better if you give her some time, she feels dizzy,"

"Alright,"

•••

"Do you feel better?"

Eunseo nodded at the doctor in charge of the school's infirmary.

"Good," the doctor neared her and checked her temperature. "You don't seem to be suffering from a fever. Maybe stress caused you this,"

Eunseo politely nodded.

"You did a great job handling the blood,"

"I did?"

"Yeah, usually kids lift their heads and cover their noses but that's literally the wrong way. You actually did it right. A first. I haven't seen other kids."

"It's because my mother is a pharmacist, she taught me lots,"

"Great for you,"

"....Doctor?"

"Yup?"

"Is it possible for me to feel sick?"

"What are you implying?"

"I mean, being sick and feeling sick are two different things, right?"

"Yes,"

"So, what if I'm not sick but I feel really sick."

"Are you mentally tired? Has anything bad happened recently?"

Eunseo lowered her head and looked at the white blanket she had in her hand. The doctor nodded understandingly at her reaction.

"It's not a bad thing to feel tired."

"I feel so done,"

"About what?"

"Nothing fits me here,"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm still considered a new student and it's been almost a year. I have no friends here. They already have cliques and all."