Hands + Sniffing

•••

"Guys, we should hurry up or we're going to miss the bus." Doyoung yells to his friends who were still playing games with each other.

"Dude, I don't even ride the bus. Why are you dragging me with you?" Hansol asks, groaning when Doyoung tugs onto his arm.

"Because we're gonna have a movie marathon." Yuta answers in behalf of Doyoung. He has been expecting this marathon ever since Monday. He felt so happy that it was already Friday, or he'd be dead, learning in school. The news of watching movies practically cheered all them up from their disastrous Physics test.

Taeyong and Johnny were walking together with Ten in between them, telling a story about how he got smacked by monkeys he met back in Thailand. Taeil had walked ahead all of them, leading the pack. Kun and Winwin were trailing behind him, like lost puppies. Both of them were chatting in Chinese, like usual while Taeil kept his mouth mum.

At the end of the pack, Jaehyun and Eunseo were walking side by side. She was flustered at first on how she ended up being there beside him but forgot about anxiety when he was acting like himself, cracking his lame jokes that she will always find funny no matter what.

On one point when they reached the bus stop, Eunseo raises her hand to have a high five with Jaehyun. He grins while high five-ing(?) her back. Somehow, their hands stayed in the same position for a few minutes after Jaehyun pointed out how small her hand was. She bickers that her hand wasn't small but his were just big and then finally admitting that her hand was indeed smaller.

Unconsciously, Jaehyun had intertwined their hands together, still grinning with the cute looking dimple on his face. "See! It fits," he exclaims happily, winning their argument. And at that time only did Eunseo realizes the warmth from his hand had transferred to hers. She was already warm enough but now, her cheeks were too.

He notices how she suddenly became quiet and came to his senses that he was holding her hand–tightly in his. His lips part, wanting to say something but he decided not to. When his eyes met hers, that was really the only thing going on in his mind.

Her eyes.

Staring back at him.

His orbs.

Looking right at her.

Eunseo couldn't help but to be pulled into his dark orbs. Something about his eyes she couldn't pinpoint what it was–always attracts her. They were gazing at each other rather intensely, his stare was warmer and hers were nervous.

"Oy, you two. Are you guys done eye flirting? The bus is here!" Ten's booming voice snaps both from being too absorbed. Eunseo quickly runs up the bus and Jaehyun chuckles at her speed. He enters the bus while smiling widely. He seemed awfully calm whereas she was sweating already. Her heartbeat all over the place. The adrenaline from being too close with him after realizing her feelings surges through.

She fans herself with her hand while lifting her gaze outside the bus. When the bus stops at a traffic light, she had caught his stare again but this time through the windows. He was looking ahead and she happens to look back. He smiles charmingly and she stumbles to even paste a smile on her face, failing miserably.

•••

Dotokki : That was some scene you pulled through.

Dotokki : Disgusting but cute

Dotokki : Disgustingly cute.

Eunspirit : shut up Doyoung

Dotokki : Why don't you get down? The movie just started

Eunspirit : I'm studying

Eunspirit : I may look fine and all

Eunspirit : but I think I may have ruined the test

Eunspirit : I couldn't remember what I wrote

Eunspirit : at all

Eunspirit : like kaboom pshhh

Eunspirit : zero

Dotokki : I don't care

Dotokki : get your petty ass down here

Dotokki : oh and do you know whose popcorn in the kitchen? And the chocolate?

Dotokki : We're finishing it

Eunspirit : NoOoOo!!!!!!!!

Eunspirit : Noooooooo

Eunspirit : That is mine!

•••

"NO!" Eunseo dramatically yelled her way downstairs. Everyone shifted their attention from the movie to her. She faked a cough and waltzed her way to the kitchen.

"Kim Dongyoung! I swear if you finish that without me, I am going to rip your hair off!" She exclaims angrily. "Like I care." He shrugs and rolled his eyes. "But I bought it! You can't do this to me~" she whines annoyingly to annoy him (ofc).

"You want it? On one condition," he pushes her from the kitchen to the living room.

"Gays, make way for her." He made her sit in the middle of the sofa in between all of the boys. Ten and Jaehyun beside her as always. Johnny, Yuta and Winwin on the floor in front of her. She was practically cramped to not leave.

Who the hell would do?

With all these handsome boys?

Anybody would kill for her position.

And she would kill herself to run away.

Why?

Jaehyun.

Is.

Sitting.

Beside.

Her.

If she didn't realize her feelings for him, she wouldn't be this nervous. If she didn't made the scene at the bus stop, she would stop fidgeting already. Ten even had to hold her hand from her biting on her nails.

But fortunately, she did like him.

And she felt fireworks, when he's around her. She can even feel his warmth a few inches from her shoulder.

She grew stiff.

Not before she felt an arm behind her.

She almost fainted when she realized Jaehyun was leaning really, really, really close to her and she could practically smell his scent.

How come a person can smell so good?

She retreated herself from sniffing him any further since she didn't want to be labeled as weird, as she already is.

How can a person reject Jung Jaehyun?

•••