Indoors [BONUS]

Look at him wrecking me

•••

"I still hate you for asking me out like that."

"Why?"

Jaehyun turned his attention from the movie to her.
"I mean, I thought it was romantic and all but I looked like shit." She grimaced, recalling her outfit when he confessed to her at the doorstep.

"Well, you're a pretty one."

He said and sat facing her. She avoided looking at him, trying to hide the obvious smile on her face. He cupped her cheeks and made her look at him.

"Oh, look at how red you are now," he teased playfully, letting go off her face and held her hands tight.

"Shut up, you!"

"Look, Eunseo baby. Maybe you can think of it as a good memory. I saw you the first time like that too." He told, pointing out to the first time he met her in Doyoung's room with a hoodie and sweatpants.

She pouted and Jaehyun leaned in close, planting a peck on her lips. Eunseo flinched in surprise but smiled secretly nonetheless. He grinned at her then continued watching the movie.

"I do have something I wanted to ask." She confessed.

"What is it?" He glanced at her.

"How did you come here so fast?"

"What?"

"I mean, we were texting and you rang the doorbell and BAM!" She clapped her hands. "You were in front of my door,"

He chuckled emotionlessly. "You really wanna know?"

"Yeah, it bothers me how you were there when you only asked me like a few minutes before."

He paused the movie and looked at her. His finger pointing to his cheek. "Kiss,"

Omaigod

Jung Jaehyun

Could you not be such a spoiled brat?

She contemplated on whether she should just kiss him or reject him.

"C'mon," he poked his own cheek. "Kiss,"

She scoffed before leaning in to plant a soft peck on his cheek. She was sure he would trick her so she stopped right when he turned his face abruptly.

"Ay, no fair." He whined like a kid.

"You're the unfair one. I'm being serious here,"

"Alright, alright. It's quite simple though,"

"Yeah, and?"

"I already prepared everything. I bought two of each, just to be sure. So, when you picked one of them, I just took it."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah,"

"You wasted so much money,"

"For you,"

"That's what I don't like,"

"And that's what I like!"

Jaehyun then started to sing to his favorite Bruno Mars song. She sighed softly.

Her boyfriend was a dork.

But he's too loveable.

She adores him too much.

He then leaned on her shoulder and put her arm around him, making her cuddle him like a child. She looked st him in disbelief.

Jung Jaehyun was such a kid when he wants to be.

He can also be such a man when he wants to be.

She gave up and just stroked his hair. He nuzzled up to her and she literally let him be.

"When this movie ends, let's go upstairs," he said.

"What are we going to do upstairs?" She asked and he held her hand.

"Lots," he replied with a smile.

"I want to sleep,"

"Great, you can sleep wit—" she cupped his cheeks and squished them. She pinched his cheeks so hard it was turning red. He whined for her to let go.

"I meant like real sleep. Just sleeping. I came from far away. Shouldn't you be more considerate of your girlfriend who lives so far away?"

"Who asked you to move back?"

"You did,"

"I did?"

"You wanted me to spend my time with my family,"

"Oh, right."

"Just tell me if you're that jealous."

"Can we do something else then?"

"Like what?"

"Like," he cupped her cheeks now then puckered his lips. She hit his lips with her hand and he let go of her.

"No kissing,"

"That hurts. My lips are hurt,"

"So will your heart."

"You're the only one who can break and tend to my heart."

"Cheesy,"

"For you,"

"I know, let's eat pizza today."

"But, I want some us time."

"And I want food, don't you?"

"Who can reject food?"

"No one, so let's eat."

"Then, cuddle after?"

"You're such a baby, Jaehyun."

"I am,"

"You're not supposed to agree."

"After pizza, kiss?"

Eunseo stared at him for awhile while he looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Only one,"

•••

BONUS #2

I still have more chap.

And I was thinking of making a spin off with Taeyong.

NCT DREAM is coming and I'm still hung up over the fact that Jaemin might also not participate this time.

Support We Young!

So what, we hot, we young.