Physics

•••

"How did you do?" Ten asks Eunseo once she gets out of her class. "Ten! You surprised me." her hand clutched on her chest. "How did you do?" He asks again, his expression unchanging. "Fine, I guess?" She replies, a bit confused.

"I felt like dying. What was the answer to question number six?" He pesters, linking his arms with her. "The one with the inertia?" She asks and he nods hesitantly, trying to recall the question. She explains the answer briefly and Ten looked like he was going through diarrhea. His face scrunched up.

"I don't even know what you just said." He says, blanking out. "It's fine. I'll teach you later on," she pats him on the shoulder. Ten walks to the cafeteria with his back slouched and face straight. He literally got drained out with the physics questions. He doesn't even know what he doesn't know. Just how worse can it get.

Eunseo offers to buy him food while he relaxes his mind from the stressing exam. When she reaches the table, all of the boys had similar expressions except for Doyoung, Jaehyun and Taeil. The rest looked grim and dark. The whole table had a black aura surrounding them. She almost went to another seat.

"What's wrong with them?" She nudges Doyoung and he shrugs. "Physics," he replies shortly, munching on his sandwich. She nods understandingly. Ten takes his food quietly and eats in silence, like the other boys who keep on chewing without any emotion. "Why are you guys like this?" Eunseo wonders.

Yuta looks at her with wide eyes. "Didn't you hear what Sir Jang said?" He asks. "He's going to punish whoever gets low than 60." He continues then takes a bite of his food while looking at her. She got uncomfortable by his gaze and looks back at her food.

Well, at least there's food.

"I don't even know if I'll get more than 50." Hansol mutters, staring to who-knows-where.

"50?" Taeyong snorted. "I'm going to get an egg for sure. How dead would I be?" He sighs and eats his food frustratedly.

"Sir Jang is really going to rip our papers and ask us to do the deed, huh?" Johnny smirks bitterly. Preparing himself for the punishment.

"I'm dizzy," Winwin whines and massages his temples. "Same," Kun chimes in, shutting his eyes close.

"Guys! It's just a Physics test. If you get a low score, you can still improve." Eunseo advises, gaining half of their attention. Most of them shrugs and continues eating.

The three smart kids-DoJaeIl, were busy eating without even sparing a glance towards their suffering friends.

•••

"Kun,"

"Kun,"

"Kun,"

Eunseo whispers desperately. The said boy turned to her clueless. "Um, u-um, I...can w-we talk?" She asks, hoping that he'd accept.

Kun slowly nods, giving her a soft smile. The both of them head to an empty bench beside the field. She clutches onto her water bottle while biting her lower lip. She felt nervous. Not clear of the reason.

"I...you know, Kun. I always have this feeling that you dislike me." She began and Kun almost jumped from his seat. "No, no, I don't feel that way. No, I don't dislike you at all." He utters, shaking his head and his hands together. "You don't?" She narrows her eyebrows. She was almost sure he hated her or seriously dislikes her.

"No, I...just don't know how to say that..." he trailed off and she caught on what he was about to say. "I get it. You've had a hard time trying to reject me," she says while smiling casually while he nods slowly.

"But, you really don't hate me or anything? Like I made you very uncomfortable with me, and literally with everyone." She rants by herself. Kun just laughs it off. "Nah," he smiles sweetly at her, "I agree, you did make me feel a little bit uncomfortable but I got over it. You weren't that bad of a person I thought you were." He answers sincerely.

"You were actually nice and fun, like Ten says." He finishes. "You believe in Ten?" She asks while he laughs heartily. "Yeah, I do."

"But there's another reason I wanted to talk to you." Kun nods, looking at her intently. "I don't like you anymore." She confesses and he had a straight face for a few seconds before slightly smiling.

"Okay," he says. "Only okay? Um, I, you-no, there's no reason. What am I even saying?" She face palms herself. "You like Jaehyun, huh?" Kun asks and she snapped her head towards him so fast, her joints cracked. "I'm not very very close with him but I can tell that you two look good together. He's nice. He probably likes you too." He says sincerely.

"Alright then, Kun. I had a great time talking with you. Thank you," she stands up from the bench and holds out her hand. "It was really nice meeting you and I feel like we'll make good friends, if you forget everything I did before." She mutters. "So, friends?" Kun hesitantly takes her hand and shakes it firmly.

"Friends,"

•••

Jaehyunss : hey

Jaehyunss : where are u?

Jaehyunss : and Kun? Are you with him?

Jaehyunss : We're waiting at the bus stop

Jaehyunss : the others look like zombies now

Jaehyunss : they already made plans

Jaehyunss : and you're included. Don't even think about ditching. And where are u?!?!?

Jaehyunss : Eunseooooo

Jaehyunss : u safe?

Jaehyunss : answer me i'm worried

Jaehyunss : oh nvm you're here already

Jaehyunss : ignore this chat

•••