Feelings [BONUS]

••• 

"Are you always like this?"

Eunseo turned to look at her boyfriend who suddenly blurted out that question once he saw her.

"What do you mean?" Her eyebrows narrowed.

"Do you not like me anymore?" he looked at her with an unreadable expression.

"What the hell are you talking about, Jae?" She felt agitated with his sudden question.

"Eunwoo said you came by the council room?" He looked away from her.

"What's wrong with that?"

"So, you saw?" Now he had his back to her. Somehow, she could see the Jaehyun she knew became distant and the Jaehyun in front of her didn't seem like her Jaehyun.

Her lips parted to answer but instead, she hesitantly nodded. He didn't see her response but he knew she saw what happened.

"Are you not mad?"

"Why should I?"

"Eunseo,"

"I mean, it's a part of the work. Nothing's wrong,"

"Seo," he turned back to her.

"Don't worry, Jae. I'm totally fine."

"That's not the problem here,"

"Then, what is?" She looked at him intently.

"Why are you never honest?" He had his hands on her shoulders.

"What?"

"You always bottle up your feelings and you don't even rant it out. Why can't you just get mad at me? Hit me, curse at me or anything. Are you not frustrated?"

"I-I...can't,"

"You never tell me anything, that's why I know nothing about you,"

"It's not like that, Jae."

"I really want to hear your side of the story but you probably won't tell me. I want to apologize for what happened. I'm not trying to make excuses. It wasn't exactly what you might think it is, but we did nothing. It was an accident, it's up to you to believe. Though, I know you'll just shrug it off and act like everything's fine or something,"

She didn't know what to say, so she just stayed quiet. She knew he had more to say.

"I'm going to stop here. Who knows what I'll say right now? I don't wanna regret saying things I don't mean. For now, I won't bother you," he sighed then turned away from her. She doesn't even know what to do.

Should she stop him?

Should she tell him?

Should she talk to him?

Should she just keep quiet?

While she was contemplating on what to do, Jaehyun took a glance at her for one last time before leaving.

•••

Doyoung sighed for the nth time that day. He was watching Eunseo walk down the stairs, stumbled on the last one, almost hit the shelf, bumped into the wall, stubbed her toe on the sofa, hit her hip on the table and bumped into him.

He moved aside to give way to her and she did the exact same thing all over again. It's like she had no soul. She's been acting that way for two days already.

Even though she annoyed him most of the time, seeing her in this condition made him more worried.

"Eunseo,"