First Bad impression ?

Alistair's POV

I tucked the hair which obstructed my view of her alluring face. Her mysterious black eyes seemed to put me in a trance. Her pale white skin was soft and absolutely gorgeous.

I caught her hands and locked it straightening them with mine so as to choke anything which came between, between us. I let out a sigh of satisfaction when I finally paved the way in her body as she shut her eyes and opened her thigh more. I made sure to comfort her but she was expressionless, her hands didn't move over my body. This was a completely different sexual experience.

I pushed myself in wanting to feel her beautiful body against mine.

My entry was rough this time she moaned softly making my heart melt at the sound. I cupped the back of her head pulling her closer to meet my lips with her. Her black strands of hair kept traveling across her face, I pushed them away every time as I wanted to feel her beauty. I threaded my fingers and forced her head aside biting and sucking her neck.

She didn't react, she laid stiff like she didn't want this like she was forced to do this. Like it was against her wishes. Was I hurting her? I pulled away at this very thought. She kept numb,  extremely silent fearing to utter even a single word.

I quickly draped my shirt around my body whilst standing. I went closer to her and pulled the sheet which was on the corner of the king-sized bed and placed it over her covering her.

I've never indulged myself in such goodness, it was a different feeling. I eyed her whilst she looked straight at the wall. Her body was skinny, sexy enough to show off her curves.

I desperately wanted to hear her voice, her name. "Hey, what's your name beautiful ?" she laid there without a sound, her eyes never daring to look at mine. She just turned around towards the other side making me face her back.

Hey, you have no idea who you are ignoring, my nerves had no control over my anger but then she turned around and looked at me. It soothed me, calmed me down. I expected an answer but none came from her mouth.

"Wasn't my voice properly articulated in your ears ?" I was offended as her ignorance towards me was stinging my petty impossible heart.

Is she deaf? Numb too? various thoughts rotated around my mind as I was never unanswered before. She didn't react but this time covered herself with the sheets and pulled it upwards till it was surfacing on her chin. Her face was visible to my eyes never had I ever experienced such a beautiful view.

There were girls I slept with, they were all beautiful. Prettier than her with more wavy bodies but she attracted me in some way. Her mysterious eyes were locking me, demanding to be stared at all day, every day.

"Your time's up. Leave at once ", she commanded. She finally spoke to me, I was baffled at the sound of her voice. Her eyes rested on the clock which was located on the wall. She didn't look at me once again, wasn't she attracted to my handsome face how other girls were?

"What's your name ?" I ignored her question as I served mine which was unanswered before.

She looked at me this time, made eye contact first. She changed her lying position, she took shelter of her hands as she raised herself up. She sat straight carrying the sheet over her which covered her intimate areas. "Time's up, leave", she said the same words again.

"Leave? leave can't be a name. Since it is a plural form of leaf and it does sound like a name so I am guessing you're leaf?" I was stubborn enough to leave without having an answer to my question.

Our attentions were distracted from each other when we heard the bell, an old lady came in without asking for permission. People around here lacked manners, what if I was making love with her this moment?