Come with me

Alistair's POV

"I need to talk to you, Hum--", I paused and continued "Ma'am", I cornered my eyes in Evelyn's direction. I broke the contact against all my wishes when her eyes met mine.

Humpty Dumpty placed a hand on my back guiding me to proceed towards a specific direction, precisely out of the cell room. She directed me towards the stairs whilst she took the elevator. Rude much? As per my understanding, I guess very few people were allowed to use the elevator.

She had great dominance over the place, I figured it out when young girls stopped communicating when they marked her presence. She had her chin tilted up as she walked with a straight stiff back, for some reason I determined one's attitude with the straightness of their back. More stiffness is equal to more attitude.

She had boyish hair, yeah they were very small, if counted numerically they maybe were just 4 inches long. She spiked her black hair up which made her look evil and dangerous.

It definitely took me a bit longer to climb down the stairs as compared to her since she didn't allow me to use the elevator. She had her big fat ass settled on the chair. Her eyes were occupied by a circled pair of spectacles. Her arrogance could cut balls and fade lol's.

She clenched her teeth way too many times whilst she shouted at a girl who listened to her quite obediently. Her high-pitched tone was actually very loud but to my discontent, the girl listened to her without any interruption. Her voice wasn't audible to me much as I stood afar.

She reminded me of my father, her arrogance and rude behavior were no different than my very own father. But no, there was a difference. My father shouted at someone who was completely his property, aka me, this woman had no right to be so brash with someone who wasn't her belonging.

None of your concern Al, you didn't get the title of politician prescribed to your name yet, so take it easy.

I texted Chace and informed him to meet me on the ground floor, I encountered him within 5 minutes from my text. He looked extremely tired from his face and I exactly knew what made him this tired.  His face was wrecked but yet showed peace and happiness. I could have a view of his exposed skin due to the unlocked buttons of his shirt. Before he completely bolted up the buttons, I took a view of the small red circles, which were probably bites. I pointed towards those marks grinning. He quickly buttoned himself as he avoided my facial expression.

"Go home, I'll see you tomorrow", I side hugged him goodbye. He left at once,  I watched his view fade as he made his way towards the building's exit.

"So, Ma'am", I took the seat by myself as I noticed that she didn't intend to offer me anytime sooner.

"I want to book her for tomorrow", I raised my eyebrows at her while I waited for an answer.

"You cannot", she looked into my eyes fiercely.

"Reasons", I clenched my fist by resting my chin on it.

"My girls work for 4 days in a week out of 7. Evelyn has already completed 3. She'll have a day off tomorrow", she seemed quite convinced with her answer.

"I'll pay you double", I tried making an offer.  She moved her head on both sides from right to left, clearly meaning a no.

"Thrice?" there was no way in this world that I'd change my mind. I was stubborn enough to get things that I desired which were one of the reasons why my father kept an eye on me. He knew about my anger issues.

"Four times", I increased the bid as I looked away.

"She's yours", one thing I learned about her was that she was a pig, no matter how much you feed her but she'd always be hungry. Hungry for money.