Big Bang Party

Alistair's Pov

I gathered my hair into a spike and posed in front of the mirror. Evelyn was in the shower, so I decided to dress up for the time being. I buttoned my shirt and kept the topmost two buttons open. The other reason rather than being sexy was dying out of exhaustion. After tucking my white shirt in the trousers, I attached a belt to it and completed the look. I brushed my jawline, realizing how perfect it looked.

"Hey. Arnold, can you pass me my dress?" I heard a voice from the bathroom.

"It's really long and stuff. You can come out and change", I suggested. Maybe, my eyes craved for her naked body. She didn't hesitate much, as expected, at least how they showed in the movies in which a couple has sex and the other day, the woman has shyness plastered all over her face, and when she wakes up naked, she's reluctant towards that happening so she covers herself quickly, like her partner never saw her naked. It always made me cringe so hard.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, of her body. My jaw dropped as I adored her. She had a towel draped around her body which covered the area between her breasts and upper thighs. Her body was wet. Wet enough to turn me wet. Small droplets of water rested on her body and glided through it. I gasped, and then breathed in so as to express myself sane. Her hair was wet and messy.

I propelled the outfit's hanger in her direction. She grasped it and loosened the knot of the towel. The towel slipped off her body, and at that moment, it felt like my heart slipped out from its place. She looked uber sexy. The black laced lingerie complimented her skin tone. I couldn't control but travel my eye-balls around her body, from up to down, and from down to up again. Our eyes locked with each other, I just needed a sign, to pounce on her, and satisfy my hunger.

"You-uh", I cleared my throat, "You need to get ready quickly" I quickly changed the topic as I never wanted to showcase myself as a fan-boy.

She immediately unfolded the dress and made herself comfortable in it. She zipped the dress and looked at herself through the mirror. After combing her hair, she side-parted it and gathered it towards one side. She puffed some powder on her face, applied lipstick, and colored her eyes black. Beautiful would be an understatement, she looked ethereal.

The blazer, which was supposed to be paired with the dress, was yet on the bed. A part of her cleavage was visible, plus the dress she wore was sleeveless, which made her look sexier. Is it too bad to have a thought of 'You should reserve your beauty for me', or maybe I was jealous of the thought of other men staring at her? She wasn't mine, but it felt like I was possessed by her.

"Here", I passed the blazer in her direction. I didn't really want to be pushy by my point of view but at the same time, I knew how to get things clear by my way.

After releasing it from my hands, she caught it firmly, examined it, and wore it later. She yet looked beautiful, just not that sexy.

"Let's go', she stepped closer to me. I nodded and took the lead. She followed me silently. I didn't expect her to speak either.

"Aren't Alistair and Sandra accompanying us?" She questioned me whilst I opened the car's door for her. She took a seat, comforted herself first, and buckled the seatbelt.

I made myself comfortable in the driver's seat and thought for a witty reply. She had no idea that Alistair was already accompanying her. "They'll meet us there, directly" I answered fixing the key in the hole. The engine began that moment, so I pushed the gear and drove off. The journey was long, probably, 3 hours if there was no traffic.

After turning the radio on, I turned my head towards her direction, she was busy looking through the window. I kept driving, I didn't interrupt her. The weather was quite airy, and the road was clear too. I could keep driving, without any destination, if she was on the passenger's seat, by my side.