Chaos on Chaos on Chaos

Alistair's Pov

"Can-you-please-kiss-me" she closed her eyes as she spat out the whole sentence in one single breath". My eyes widened, and I watched her expression change from bold to shy. I swallowed the exhaustion which seemed to cause in the car's atmosphere because of Chloe's statement. She turned her head away. I sided the car in one corner of the road.

Making her feel substandard was the last thing I wanted to do this day. If kissing her was paying her back for all the favors she was going to do for me, then be it. Plus, it's not like I haven't kissed any girl before. Come on Al do it? I wasn't in a relationship with anyone, specifically Evelyn, but it felt like I was cheating on her or was doing something wrong.

Stop making a big deal out of a kiss, Al. Seemed like my subconscious was out of control. Anyway, I had to pull out my thoughts which always wandered in Evelyn's direction. So, I did the most unexpected thing ever... I grabbed Chloe by her hair, looked into her eyes which were full of lust.

Without making her think anything, I attacked her lips. I kissed her, and it took her less than 3 seconds to kiss me back. Yeah, I was really calculating. I cooled off after a while and pulled myself away. She blushed looking at me, so I half smiled as well. Within minutes, Chloe pushed her body in my direction, placed her hands around my neck, and kissed me again. She pecked me softly at first but then started sucking my bottom lips awakening the lust which was hidden in me.

I threaded my fingers through her hair and pushed myself closer to her while she caressed the back of my head softly using her fingers. I kissed her and asked for entrance into her mouth which she simply granted. I swirled and licked her tongue, to which she slightly moaned.

She licked my tongue back which risen my urge to kiss her even more. But something knocked me down, Evelyn's smiling face appeared right in front of my eyes, so I stopped at once. I pulled away and started looking towards the road. She didn't speak either. "I'm sorry I just couldn't continue", I apologized.

"It's okay. You're really a good kisser" she complimented with a smirk.

"I know, right?" I winked. "Your wish is my command. You get your kiss, so I now hope that I'm getting a real loyal girlfriend for a night", I chuckled. She rubbed my shoulder gesturing me a yes. Damn, this woman was something.

I quickly started driving again as it was already 7:30 and I didn't really want to be late. Chloe by the time corrected the mess which was because of me. I wiped off the lipstick which was on my lips with my sleeves. Chloe did hand me a tissue, but I didn't really use it. Evelyn's thoughts keep crossing my mind as I was driving. Strangely, I neglected them whilst speaking with Chloe.

"And we're home baby", I winked looking at her. She chuckled looking at me. Damn, she was so beautiful, or at least I was convincing myself to look at her in the same way I looked at Evelyn. I really was acting oxi'moron'ish. I parked my car in the parking area and opened the door for Chloe. She made her way out, and I gestured my elbow towards her which she caught merrily.

"Your mansion is exquisite", Chloe eye-raped my mansion.

"Yeah, a lot of people say so", I shrugged. Why would I lie?

She strolled alongside me, and I tried keeping the 'so in love' face on point. It felt like Chloe didn't even need to try. I knew that Mom and Dad were waiting for us in the hall-room. As soon as I eyed them, I caught hold of Chloe's hands and wrapped my fingers around hers. Her fingers were warm. I looked at her and introduced her to my parents when we were one had distance away from them.

"Mom, Dad, she's Chloe", Chloe warmly greeted my parents with a nod first, a smile later, and a hand-shake at the end.

Mom caressed her cheek, while dad formally smiled "Nice meeting you Chloe", dad rested his hands on the wither side of his pocket