Chloe, don't be a hoe

Alistair's POV

I tried pulling away, but the way she smelled opposed my decision. She quickly pushed her chair sideways close to my direction. She looked simply amazing, even when I saw her closely, even though her face was full of makeup. I reluctantly pulled away, when our thighs touched. Damn, this was going in a hell new direction.

She raised her hand whilst calling the waiter. As soon as the waiter came close to us, he handed us the menu, which Chloe delightfully opened. Her face lit up, and she didn't even have to think about her order. "I'd like to have a mojito. An extra cheesy zinger burger and I'd also like some chilly fries with cheesy dips" when I widened my eyes, she smirked and replied "Whaaaaaat?"

"Nothing, why would I object...?" I shrugged winking. "Carry on" I continued.

"I was pretty much done there. Your turn", she passed me the menu.

"I think... um... I think I'll have an espresso"

"That's it?" Chloe raised her brows surprisingly.

"Yeah, I'm kind of full", I fake smiled looking at the waiter.

"Thanks", the waiter waved off.

"So....?" Chloe raised her right brow and took a small sip of the water from the glass which was still on the table.

"So....?" I questioned back "Okay, I'll take it from here. I need your help Chloe, but, only if you're willing to help. If and only are the keywords", I inhaled deeply.

"I'd love to, Al", she placed her soft palms on my cheeks. She traced her thumbs on my cheekbones. I chuckled, looking straight into her eyes. She took advantage of that situation, and pushed her chair close to mine, bridging every possible distance we had. Our noses touched, she parted her lips seductively. I reluctantly pulled my head back in an attempt to distance myself from her.

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"No, it's totally fine", Chloe regained her original position and gave me a sugary smile.

"Can you act like my girlfriend? For like an evening...or maybe till dinner...?" I jumped back to the point straightforwardly. "I mean it just has to be an act in front of my father. That's it. You don't have to hide your name, your status, or anything. You just have to be you plus in addition, my girl. I won't touch you or do anything which you dislike. I'd try giving you as much space I can", I sighed realizing I said everything in one single breath.

She smiled like everything I said was a joke. "You're really adding seriousness to a sweet-dish Al. Don't worry, I'm all in. Just text me the venue and time, okay...? I'm assuming that you have my number"

I cut her statement "Actually"

"Got you", she opened her hand-clutch, removed her pen, took charge of my hand, and wrote her number on my palm. I felt a bit ticklish but I tried not to move. "I'm running late. See you", she uplifted her body from the seat, removed some cash from her clutch, and threw it on the tray, even though she didn't eat anything as the food didn't arrive yet.

"It's okay. I got it", I tried collecting her cash and giving it to her back but she refused.

"It's really okay", she winked as she bent down because of which I could see through her dress, precisely her boobs. "I'm a sweet-tooth, sugar", she whispered in my ears in such a way that her lips touched my ear-lobes.

"So, I'll pick you up. Text me your address", I said while her back faced me. She nodded replying yes.

She left that very instance leaving me puzzled. Who was this woman? And what was she up to? Whatever her intentions were, I just hoped that I stayed still and strict to our bro-code. No matter I had no feelings for her but whenever she was close to me, my whole body was electrified with lust, pure lust. With Evelyn, I felt calm. I liked making love to her, but with Chloe, I wanted to push her against the wall, and fuck her as hard as she allows.