Chapter 4

Your POV

I wake up in my bed, to find that the sheets had been pulled over me. That was weird, I didn't remember doing that. Huh, oh well. I get out of bed. And by get out of bed, I mean practically bring the entire bed with me. I wrap the f/c blanket around me, tying the ends of one side together to make a cape. I dressed in black pajama shorts and a white tank top that says "The Cat Whiskers Come From Within" [A/N: You can replace it with anything]

I walk to my kitchen, and take a pan out. I take flour, sugar, milk, baking soda/powder, and eggs. Mixing them all together, I pour a spoonful onto the hot pan. After a minute, I pick up the pan to flip it.

"Come on, you can do this." I tell myself, getting ready to flip.

I flip the pancake, and move the pan to where it would of fallen. Key word: would of. It never came down. I looked up at the ceiling, and there was a half-cooked pancake stuck to it.

"Well, that's not coming down any time soon." A voice says, and I jump, spinning the frying pan towards the person.

Pancake batter flings from the pan onto Jack's face.

"Sorry!" I squeak.

"It's fine... the elves do that all the time." He sighs, wiping the batter from his pale face. I laugh quietly, and go back to cooking. Sandy's head pops up behind the counter, an image of pancakes floating above his head.

I laugh and nod, and he smiles widely.

I finish the pancakes, and give Sandy and Jack a three-stack.

After we eat, I walked to the living room. I turned the TV on and went to YouTube. I looked up , guess what, Danisnotonfire. [A/N: You can replace with any YouTuber. I just really like Dan and Phil :3] I put on one of his "Reasons why Dan's a fail" video.

I smile when the short theme song plays.

"Reasons why Dan's a fail (yay!)" I softly sing along, sure Jack and Sandy couldn't hear me.

By the end of the video, Jack, Sandy, and I are all rolling on the floor, laughing. I catch my breath, and Bunny unhappily hops into the room.

"Keep it down, will you? I'm trying to get my beau- I mean my sleep." he complains, one of his paws fastly tapping the floor.

"Were you about to say 'beauty sleep'?" Jack laughs.

"No!"

"Yes you were. I heard 'beau'."

"Shut up, Frosty."

"I told you not to call me that!"

"No can do, Frosty."

"Fine, Easter Kangaroo!"

"That crossed a line, Frosty!"

"Oh well!"

"You wanna go?"

"Yeah! Let's go! Right here, right now!"

Sandy and I just looked at each other, and knew what to do. We sneak to the kitchen, and I grab two bowls. While Jack and Bunny bicker, I whip up tow more batches of pancake batter, pouring half into each bowl. I hand one to Sandy, and we smirk.

Sandy makes his way behind Bunnymund, and I stand behind Jack. Sandy makes eye contact with me, and we begin. I stand on my toes, dumping the bowl onto Jack's head, Sandy doing the same to Bunny.

Jack and Bunny stand frozen, batter dripping down their foreheads. They both slowly turn to stare and Sandy and I. I look at Sandy, and we high-five.

"You go left, I'll go right." Jack mutters to Bunnymund. Sandy and I eyes widen, and we start to run from them.

Sandy gets lost, so I pick him up and carry him into my bedroom. I slam the door closed behind us, locking it quickly. I hear two thuds as Jack and Bunny run full-speed into the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Jack yells through the door.

"NO!" I yell back.

"I WILL KICK IT DOWN!" Bunny yells.

I get another idea.

"GO RIGHT AHEAD, KANGAROO!"

I silently motion for Sandy to move out of the way, and he does. I grab the handle, unlocking it, and throw it open. Bunny flies past, one furry leg extended. He crashes into the wall, and I pump my fist.

Suddenly, someone tackles me to the ground. I yelp, looking up at Jack's smug, batter covered face. Then, I realize that he's laying on top of me, hands by my shoulders. I blush furiously, and so does he. We just awkwardly stare at each other, taking turns blushing harder and harder. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Sandy pointing at us with a heart above his head.

And of course, pancake batter is there to end the awkward silence. The batter from Jack's hair drips onto my eye.

"OWW!" I yell when it comes in contact with my eye. Jack immediately jumps back, putting his hands in the "I surrender" pose.

"SORRY!" he yells back, helping me get up. I run to the bathroom, and begin washing out my eye. I emerge from the bathroom, grinning.

"I regret nothing."

-- Time Skip --

I rummage through the pantry, still wearing my blanket cape. I pull out my favorite junk food, and run out the room. I walk to my living room, which is now filled with the Guardians. They all stare at me, mostly my cape.

"Why are you wearing a cape?" Tooth asks.

"Because I'm fabulous!" I strike a weird pose, earning laughs from everyone. I plot onto the couch, opening the pack of f/j/f [Favorite Junk Food].

Before I can react, North grabs the pack from my hands, and starts eating all of them.

"Hey!" I whine.

"Just go with it. When it comes to junk food, he always steals it."

"Not today, he ain't!" I run at North, who looks at me with wide eyes. I quickly grab a handful from the pack and run back to my seat. North sends me death glares and slowly continues eating the rest.

Happily, I stuff my face with the f/j/f, while everyone stares at me with newfound respect.