Chapter 21

2nd POV (uses You instead of I)

Had it already been a year? A year since you met Jack? It had gone so fast. Somehow, it was already your birthday again. You managed to roll out bed, taking most of the covers and a pillow with you. Walking to the lounge room, you instantly threw the pillow down on the couch, wrapped the blankets around you, and fell face-forward onto the couch. At least you made it this far...

"Tired much?" Bunny asked, seeing you drop onto the couch.

In response, you let out a long yawn. 

"You literally just got up, mate."

Your phone pinged, and you picked up the f/c device, and saw a new notification. 

(Favorite YouTuber) just uploaded a new video, (Video Name).

You instantly popped up and lunged for the remote. For some reason, they had brought your television and gaming systems with them. It finally turned on, and you clicked on the YouTube icon and typed in the name of the video. The loading thing popped up on the screen, and decided to take forever to load.

"Load faster!"

As if it heard you, the video fully loaded and it started playing. Bunny picked up your phone and looked at the screen. 

"Well, that makes sense."

-- Time Skip --

The video ended, and you were satisfied. You had put your phone on silent during the video, so you put the ringer back on.

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

...

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

You stared at the phone, watching the fifteen million texts come in. All from B/F/N. You decided to read them all before replying.

B/F/N: Please call me

B/F/N: Now

B/F/N: Answer your phone

B/F/N: DUDE

B/F/N: You're freaking me out

B/F/N: Y/N!

B/F/N: I'm going to your place

B/F/N: Answer the door!

B/F/N: Fine, I'll pick the lock

B/F/N: Where's all your stuff?

B/F/N: WHERE ARE YOU

B/F/N: WHERE ARE THE OTHERS

B/F/N: ANSWERRRR

B/F/N: Oh right I forgot you're at Jake's house..... sorry...

B/F/N: Jake's not answering the door

B/F/N: Picked the lock. Dude where are you. Wheres Jake

B/F/N: I SWEAR IF JAKE DID SOMETHING

B/F/N: iM gonna call Jake

B/F/N: He didn't answer

B/F/N: i swear im gonna smack that little dork if he did something

B/F/N: nevermind, found him. 

B/F/N: He told me everything, are you ok?

B/F/N: ANSWER