Chapter 18

So, apparently, the guy in the hood wasn't going to be leaving any time soon. He never told us his name, so I'll just call him Hoodie for now. Jack and I were sitting in the common room. It was decorated in red, white, and gold.. There was a pure white circle carpet, with white couches and seats, each decorated with red and gold pillows. The lamps were gold.

"I love you." Jack said, ruffling my hair.

"I love you more." I countered, ruffling his hair back.

"I love you even more."

"I love you even more than that."

"No, I love you even more than that.

Bunny cut in. "I'm gonna throw up..."

"No, I do."

"I love you with the intensity of a burning fire."

"I love you infinity."

"I love you infinity and a day!"

Jack was about to counter, but Bunny broke in again. "Oi, Jack loves Y/N and Y/N loves Jack. Now will you two please shut up?"

Jack and I snickered, but stopped.

"Welp, now I'm bored." I said plainly.

"Wanna go mess with the yetis?"

"Sure!"

We both ran out of the room, and found the nearest yeti. Phil the yeti.

"Hey, Phil! How ya doin', old buddy?" Jack jokes with the cheekiest grin ever.

"Do you two have a past?" I ask, laughing at Jack's face. Phil had been glaring at him ever since he entered the room.

"Heh, yeah. You see, I tried to break into North's workshop multiple times, and one time when I got in, it was Phil here who stopped me. So, he kinda hates my guts."

"You tried to break in here before?"

"Yeah, many times."

Jack lifted his staff, and tapped Phil's head. A princess tiara had formed from ice. Phil's glare hardened, and he scowled at Jack.

"Uh-oh." Jack backed away from Phil. 

"He's mad?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Very."

"Should we be running?"

"Fastly."

We started running side by side, Phil following. Jack grabbed my wrist, picked me up, and lifted off the ground. Phil stopped and crossed his furry arms, watching us. After a few minutes of a staring competition, Phil made the 'I'm watching you' motion with his paw, then stalked away. Jack smirked then landed again, setting me down. 

"Wanna go annoy Bunny now?" I asked.

"What type of question is that?" Jack joked. 

-- Time Skip --

"Hey, hey, Bunny. Bunny. Hey, Kangaroo." I pester Bunny with the biggest grin plastered on my face.

"Not a kangaroo."

 "Hey-Hey. Is this annoying?"

"Oi, very." 

"No? Are you sure?"

"I said yes!"

"Very well... Hey, don't you feel like you're missing something?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"