Special: The Fourteen Trouble

Meet the Kids!

Princess Light Evans & Nathaniel Gabriel Evans

1. Miracle Silhouette Evans (5 years old)

She's the first born of the Evans's family. The kid who inherits the legacy of the four clans namely Smith, Evans, Halleciaña, and Rivamonte. Known for her lack of presence. Nasa harapan mo na pero hindi mo makikita kung hindi mo bibigyan ng mas maiging pansin. Always missing. Only Gabriel can spot her easily as if she's not invisible. It was stated that she has blue eyes (from the Rivamonte). Not your ordinary kid. Kind and sweet hearted. Her name 'Miracle' was given by her father because for him she's their miracle, and 'Silhouette' was given by her mother, as it is the combination of her name (Light) and Gloom's name. It connotes darkness (Gloom) but to be seen light is needed.

2

2. Raphael Law Evans (3 years old)

The second born of Gabriel and Light, the eldest of the triplets. Known for his authority and superiority. He's the law of the family. It was mentioned that he has the ability to lead and the other kids respect and value him. No one can defy his words and actions. A natural born leader. Even the kids who's older than him seems to be intimidated by his capabilities and aura. He's Silhouette's protector. His relationship with her older sister is intimate and he displays an attitude in which he can easily spot her like his father. He acts like he knows the meaning of his name, thus living like the head of the family naturally. One word from him, you'll follow as if you've been put under a spell.

 One word from him, you'll follow as if you've been put under a spell

3. Mikael Justice Evans (3 years old)

Gabriel and Light's third born, the second of the triplets. Known for his sweet and lovable nature. His intelligence isn't average, he mostly acts like he's the justice of the family, getting involve in the conflicts and making peace. He can't defy his older brother, Law, yet he also stands firm in his beliefs. Emotional yet caring. A natural born peace maker. The kids around him adores him as he displays the aura of friendliness and mellowness. Getting along with him will be easy if he sees that you are worth it. His relationship with her older sister—Silhouette is also intimate and he acts like her bestfriend. It was illustrated that Justice always wants to be around her. Minsan pa itong naiiyak kapag hindi makita ang ate kahit nasa harapan naman talaga niya. One smile from him, you'll me mesmerized as if you've been captivated by his eyes.