The 'good' old days

Soon enough; days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months , and eventually years.

The young gentlewomen, (Y/n) , had a blast time to accomplish her one and only dream as an artist ; she worked on Bendy and helped Henry on creating a new character - Boris the Wolf, a sidekick best bud for Bendy. They both spent the whole day discussing how Borris should be a parallel comparison to Bendy. Bendy was short and round, while Boris was taller and almost rectangular. Bendy would be a mischievous troublemaker, while Boris would be calmer yet a shy dork. Soon enough, more characters came up - Alice Angel, the Butcher Gang... a whole load of suitable secondary characters for the show that Joey accepted as well.

Speaking of Their Head manager, Joey Drew - he also had a time of hard work and more specifically - responsibility.

from time to time,he had to call on for some construction technicians. Most of the employees, including (y/n) and Henry , used ink on the main broadcasts for animations and projectors. And with wasting so much ink daily meant that there should be a whole storage room for their ink. at first Joey ordered thousands and thousands deliveries of ink storages to last everyone.

At first that seemed a normal thing an animation group should have, right? Well not literally.
The animation facility had to go through several different technical construction. Half of The first floor was completely reconstructed by building and injecting pipes and gears through walls. It upgraded the technology ,eventually ,making the animation much easier.

But the reason the pipes were there - was a completely different reason.

The crew in the studio noticed how Joey started to work on a huge mess of a machine. A gigantic machine connected with pipes through whole facility and pumping ink everywhere. At first everyone was confused - why would they need this huge loud and noisy thing ... for ink?

Joey only answered that this machine will bring creation to life and success. But Joey never explained what that really meant. Everyone started to grow suspicion about Joey. But Alas, the gossips couldn't continue since everyone got back focusing on their work.

Everyone But (y/n).

(Y/n)'s trembling heart couldn't get rid of a suspicious feeling towards her boss and colleague - Joey Drew.
Henry - being the trustful friend that he was to (y/n) , He tried to confront her. Telling her that she may anger or bother Joey, which could lead to no good, (y/n) - being the naive person that she could be , only puffed and turned away from Henry.

Henry silently hoped that everything will turn out alright as he saw (y/n) walk toward the ink machine room where Joey is.

Henry was wrong.

The next day, when everyone got back to their casual work spots, Henry noticed how (y/n) could barely touch the ink bottles.

Years has gone past, the very first nostalgic memories of Animating and owning a honest motivation has slipped away. Ever since the day Bendy came out on Television - everything has been flipping upside down.

Joey started to get more aggressive and frustrated towards everyone. And Miss (L/n) ...? well, simply saying , her condition got worse. (Y/n) no longer held the innocent and cheerful smile that brings life to everyone around her - she seemed rather dull or depressed, her personality turned from sweet and ongoing - to quite and strict. First , the workers stopped trusting Joey with his aggressive shenanigans ... or "pleasing the Gods" speeches ... and now everyone is secretly sick worried about what's going on with (Y/n) (L/n).