A Direct Kiss

"I don't think it'll work..."

"Oh c'mon, dear, don't fret. Just give it a try!"

(L/n) flatly put her hand on the wooden door, staring at it and well ,anticipating something. Although Both of them didn't know what exactly. Meanwhile, the lady irritatingly waited, the Toon was jumping behind her with utter happiness and expectations.

"C'mon! C'mon! You'll do it!"

The Inky Toon decided to teach his beloved Creator how to merge into a 2end dimensional plate. This Cheeky Devil was no scientist or professor, but he tried his best to explain how his body can just turn into a liquid form and eventually - merge into a 2d picture.

(Y/n) would listen in wonder and confusion. Obviously, it was interesting to know how a living Ink can do that, it could be even considered as a teleportation method for the Inklings. However, the female doubted that she would be even close to achieve that, after all she is still contained with flesh and bones - not only Ink. She was no Toon. But after several hours of demonstrations, explanations and convincing, Bendy was able to let her try something out. And of course (Y/n) failed - since nothing happened.

"Oh, Darling don't worry! You won't have the time to say the word 'Ink' as suddenly you learned how to do it naturally!"

(Y/n) shrugged The Inky Demon's nagging, since she thought that Bendy was only trying to be polite and continued to support her for nothing. But who could've thought that after a week, something unexpected happened.

(Y/n) did not melt into ink, and did not turned into a horrifying Inky Toon : but instead, her Hand turned light and dull as if evaporation into thin air. Turning to take a closer look, Bendy and (Y/n) realized that her (skin-color) skin can simply put an illusion of turning into a complete shadow, like air, and merge with objects.

Testing that for millions of times, Bendy was flying and squealing with happiness, while (Y/n) ... well she was freaking out again. The Toon almost knocked out the Female while hugging her guts with an iron grip, believing that if (Y/n) can tune her flesh into a hallucinating shadow - she can secretly and easily reach any room of the Animation Studio, just like he does when turning into a puddle of Ink.

The 26 years women was napping on the rooftop of the Animation studio. The sun radiating on her pale (skin-color) skin.

(Y/n)'s flashbacks of memories was cut off the moments she felt a presence behind her and observing her. A round horned head casted a shadow on top of the (nationality) women's calm and sleepy face. (L/n) didn't bother to open her eyes, since she knew perfectly to whom this shadow belonged to.

A sudden soft kiss was planted on top of the female forehead.

"Were you sleeping?"

"... no..."

"Rise and shine Miss (L/n)~ you promised me we're gonna watch a movie together today!"

"I did?"

"Yeees...In fact, 2 week ago."

"Oh."

Bendy snickered at (Y/n) lazy and carefree behavior. He placed her head carefully on his lap as he started to fiddle with her (hair-color) silky locks. Taking in her angelic feature up close, the Inky Toon smiled.

'Today'

Silence remained in the Animation Studio's lobby.

Gold and pale, the sunlight filled the entire room with a warm sensation that made the two being smile. Bendy ran up to the projector that was located on the first floor, as he started it on.