Alive ; Immortalized

The abandoned animation studio shuddered on the empty street, wishing the morning light would come all the sooner to warm its weary walls. It felt so alone, so empty.

The widows and doors were blocked with wooden planks and Yellow Police Lines blocking anyone to enter it or even cross it. The animation studio was long forgotten, not a living soul was left in it. As the old workshop yearned for golden rays caressed the wood, a layers of dust softly waltzed around the room. After so long in dark silence the studio creaked in a mysterious knocks, the new sounds being as welcome as a lion's roar on the savannah.

Several muffled knocks were heard, as if someone was clenching their fist from the other side of glass. No response or a movement was done in the old animation studio, until the quiet knocks continued for a few several moments. Each muffled knock was being heard, louder and louder.

Bendy's pitch black eyes snapped upon, as he ran to the Gigantic machine immediately. The toon stood baffled upon facing the huge Ink Tank - the Knocks and muffled movements were heard from inside of it. Sweating in fear and terror, the Cheeky Demon approached the huge tank. His shaky gloved hands tried to grab the lock and open it.

"Oh no...AGH!"

A tight human ink fist broke the lock out of it's way, and almost sending the Shorter Toon Flying from the impact. A loud animalistic screech, followed by loud gasps and pants roared from the risen figure, killing the silence that lingered within the Studio for over a year.

"Oh ... my... (y-"

A tall figure, fully covered in Ink , raised from within the deposit of ink while non stoply coughing and gasping. The Inky form violently clenched on the edge of the Ink tank, breaking it slightly in the process. Spilling and flooding the floor, the figure hardly moved as it numbly fell on the floor , followed by a loud thud.

"(Y/n)!"

The lonely toon didn't know how to react. He was scared to death, but he was also relieved by happiness and excitement. He was left standing paralyzingly, mouthed slightly gaped , staring at the inked human form that is (Y/n).

(L/n) breathed as if no air would ever be enough, as if she were a drowning victim suddenly brought up from the depths. She was on her knees, hands on the floor, her (length) hair soaked with ink. (Y/n)'s mouth couldn't shut close, as she continued to violently gasp and cough the Ink out of her lungs and organs. The stinging pain gripped on The female's soaked body as she could barely open her eyes and just continued puking the oozing Black liquid from her mouth.

"Y...-YOU!"

"I-I'm here, my dear, you're-"

"WHAT HAVE YOU " 

The Little Devil Darling froze in his place upon hearing the harsh words that were thrown at him like daggers. The Female (skin-color) body was completely soaked in ink from head to toe, killing any colors and shining light that used to illuminate from her.

"I-I..."

"WASN'T IT ENOUGH BEING THE MONSTER THAT I ALREADY WA-?!"

(Y/n)'s words were interrupted with more coughs bursting out of her throat, making Bendy yelp in fear. He didn't expect from the poor female to held energy for shouting and screaming right after how she's been awaken from her coma.

"No! I was saving you (Y/n)! Saving you so nobody could-"

"SAVING ME? S̓A͊V̳I̕N̡̄̈́G̫ M͈Eͧ!? DON'T YOU SEE ,what have you...ugh, D-done... to-"

As the female's ink covered hands wanted to reach for the kneeling Toon, (Y/n) bent over as sharply as if she'd been punched in the stomach. By slow, torturous degrees, the coughs eased in intensity and then slowly passed - leaving (Y/n) to collapse on the pool of ink Unconsciously.

Quickly running towards the laying body, Bendy cupped her cheeks with his hands. The Male Toon heard the soft slow breathing, which caused him to sigh in relief and Bring the unconscious (Y/n) closer to his chest.

"Shhh... It's alright now, dear, It's alright. I'll take care of you..." - Gentle stroking the Female's head, Bendy picked her fragile body up "My poor thing... you're so tired, aren't you?"

Heading downstairs, The Toon was planning to clean his female creator out of all this preposterous ink that smoothly covered her creamy (skin-color) skin. Meanwhile Bendy continued to whisper his sweet nothingness to (Y/n)'a ear, he was carrying her downstairs.

"But it's alright. You're just confused. We need to wash you up from this mess."

Arriving at the creaky old floor, Bendy immediately headed towards the bathroom, that was sometimes leaking with water.

The bathroom could be described as somewhat dilapidated. The walls were large format tiles of old white honed travertine and the floor was made of dull brown tiles. Bendy carefully placed (Y/n)'s Figure on the slate wet floor, as if her figure was a delicate feather stained in ink. The Toon grabbed the shower head and tried to figure out how to turn the water on.

"Oh, Boris, if only you were here... you'd easily figured out how to help (Y/n)."

Sighing in frustration, Bendy finally managed to fiddle up with old rusty water cranes as some water started to repetitively pour out of the shower heads. The Toon happily moved closer towards (Y/n) form to carefully wash her, and dispose of the oozing black liquid from her sweet face.

"Finally! now just a relaxing shower will help you get back!"

Bendy started with (Y/n) head, more specifically her face. The male Toon let The pouring water slowly washing the thick layers of ink away out of his beloved pink lips and closed eyes. Ink started to fade away from her body and old clothes, as He could finally see (Y/n)'s angelic features fully and crystal clear. Gently stroking (Y/n)'s cheeks to get the ink away, he couldn't stop himself from slowly trailing into her soft plump lips. The water pours down, it drips by her side, as Bendy's mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. Feeling the soft skin of her lips brought back the lustful desires inside of the Toon. Sensing an odd heat rising up within his cheeks, Bendy easily reminded himself that he never been able to easily stroke (Y/n)'s body befor.

Feeling the goosebumps, Bendy decided to focus again to help (Y/n) get back to her form. It took him a lot of time to wash out the ink from the (length) (hair-color) hair. Running his fingers in the wet locks, he smiled proudly to see (Y/n)'s hair get back her original brightful colors.

After few hours of careful and slow cleaning , Bendy wanted to trail down to wash (Y/n)'s hand, he couldn't help but noticed how her (dominant-hand) was tightly closed in a fist. Gently opening the Female's palm, his confusion was swept away upon seeing the old Sharp Knife-Like tool that was stained with an inkish-blood.

With Joey's Drew Blood.

"Ugh, you won't need this any more ,darling."

The toon held the sharp tool as if it was some sort of a disgusting donor. Lazily throwing the metallic tool into the sink, Bendy suddenly heard shuffled movements coming from behind him.

"Ugh... huh? Bendy?"

The angelic calm voice brought back the nostalgic sensation in Bendy's mind. Sharply turning around, The male Toon saw how the Female shifted in her place and tiredly rubbed her wet eyelashes.

"(Y/n)!"

(To be continued in the next chapter)