She will set us free.

♢ The Animation studio roared with broken gears. Inky fluids flooded every crack and corner. Echoes of metal loudly clashing with an object could be heard throughout the darkness of Joey Drew's wrecked workshop, and the banging was getting louder.

Every living soul was on its edge. The once beautiful and bold woman known as Susie Campbell, was now nothing but a pathetic corpse lying on the floor.

She fought the Ink Demon Drew with her final breath, but despite her aggressive and brutal axe swings - Joey Drew had a bigger army. An army of brainless ink monster who shrieked and cried at every sound. Alice Angel was outnumbered, defeated.

But that was no longer important; lying face down, an oozing smell of ink and blood spilled out of Susie's beaten body. Her wounds were fatal, and she couldn't feel her bones. Perhaps she lost, but she definitely won some time for Henry to escape.

"Ugh, finally - No More Angel." - Bendy hissed through his teeth, while looking down at Alice's defeated body. The little Devil felt the need to move almost without end; if his limbs were moving the anxiety was gone, or at least he could ignore it a while. Walking back and forth, his search of the Man who tried to steal his work of art - his (Y/n), was pretty fruitless. But Alas, it seemed that Henry, Boris and (L/n) got separated and each ran to different directions.

"Pl..please... when will this all end... let us go home" - voices and whispers emitted from the mindless ink monsters that were tired and beaten up from Alice's attacks. They were standing awkwardly, looking down at the corpse that was once Susie Campbell.

"Silence! No one's getting a rest until we find (Y/n) and that piece of Flesh - Henry!'' Bendy gripped his round head while anticipation took over him. Unexpectedly, his thoughts were interrupted by a feminine giggle. A laugh he knew so well and hated.

"H..heh...hhe... you think you won? HA! YOU DON'T MAKE THE PLANS HERE. This place will be burning down for good..."

Bendy turned around to look at the broken voice that dared to speak to him. A shattered face was staring up at him. Her limbless body was tediously crawling towards Bendy, as if trying to clench onto him. Susie's corrupted Halo was ripped out of her head, making her look worse than any abomination. But Even when all beaten up and broken, Susie always got to mock the Dancing Demon.

"You won't be dancing anymore, Demon. Your dear (Y/n) will finally finish what she started... hehe..eheh, O͊nͬL̛Y̬ I̺ K͖N̕O̩W̢ H͆O̅W͎̑ ṬH̓I̫S̋ A͕L͉L͠ tṲͫ͝R͚N͠S̐ O᷆UͭT̛-̖"

But Susie couldn't even finish her last sentence as she was easily stabbed in the back.

"Turns out you're dead." - Bendy whispered, his eyes still rounded up in shock. Suddenly it clicked to him what Alice was trying to imply.

"...(Y/n) wasn't planning to escape all along, she left Henry to escape." - silence and dread lingered in the room as The demonic toon whispered, causing every ink monster to tense up "She's planning to burn this place with everyone in it!"

Another loud bang of metal clashing somewhere in the studio echoed all around , confirming Bendy's theory. This studio wasn't just collapsing out of bad ink flooding or malfunctions - but because someone was single handedly wrecking it. The Psychotic Toon gasped in realization and horror before getting back to his demanding and murderous behavior.

"Find that pathetic meatsack immediately! Don't LET HENRY ESCAPE! And I..." - the chaos and hell came back as the Ink Toon ordered his army of walking ink monstrosities. Everyone could hear the thunderous roar of ink pipes crashing or breaking all around. But Bendy didn't let those alarming noises distract him, for His goal was set on one thing only.