♢Bad Ending : Escapism

Ending 2 out of 3 ; I recommend checking the other endings since they're completely different. Art by me - S-a

Bad Ending

__________________

Swing

Loud crash

"(Y/n)!"

Swing

"No!"

Crash

"Stop it! This Ink Machine is already broken beyond repair, and so is this place!" the poor toon shrieked from the top of his body, not minding the fact that his pleads were blocked by the charshing gears of the Ink Machine.

(Y/n) inhaled a trembling breath, sweat accumulating on her skin. With an axe tight in her grip, She wasn't ready to leave - her goal was to wreck the machinery that created and tortured those Ink Dwellers. "I won't go anywhere before I destroy this... this thing that Joey created!"

The Dancing Demon opened his mouth to interfere, but his course of attention was shifted into the growing arson. Before any fear takes hold on him, Bendy glanced at (Y/n)'s figure - who stood few meters away from him and separated by an empty pit of instant death. Only then The Demonic Toon realizes that convincing his Muse to stop won't be a piece of cake.

"I know you're mad, but you must listen to me! This place will be falling on top of our heads in any second now. I know you want to run away with Henry, I should've listened to you when you told me to be more forgiving towards those... towards your co-workers, even if they betrayed us in the past- but-... I'm sorry. I really am, For every inhumane and disgusting thing I did. But I can't let you get harmed - so just jump to my side and we'll be safe... together." The smoke thickens, more obstacles fall into the pit between (Y/n) and Bendy. The male toon could only extend his arm with anticipation "Don't you trust me?''

Broken voice of the Little Devil Darling caused the Lady to stop from causing havoc. She turned around - Words left him. (Y/n) stared into those pitch black eyes burning with anger, and her heart fell silent.

"Answer me!" Bendy roared. As if stuck underwater, everything was slow and warbled as he pointed a shaky finger in (Y/n) face. "Do you have nothing to say? I have poured my heart out to you, gave you my whole existence, my love - doesn't it mean anything to you?" he demanded. But the lady could only stare at him in horror. Bendy's eyes desperately searched (Y/n)'s... waiting. She had to say something! She searched for something reasonable to say, but to her own surprise her heart answered for Bendy.

"I failed myself, and you too. I never understood before why love must be free; I do now. You wanted me to be like you - a being of ink with no blood, no worries, no care for human beings... So you threw me in that, wicked, cursed Ink Machine just to strip me out of my humanity!" - with each word her voice was getting louder and more boisterous, regretting every decision she made throughout the years. "Love isn't possession, Bendy. You kept me locked in here within your protection a-and love, but what about the world outside? I had a family! I'm... no different than those Ink dwellers, just trapped in here,"

"Then what about ME?! I wasn't meant to be made in this word, I had no one - I'm no human. You were the only person in this workshop who cared enough for me a-and enveloped me with a warm sensation. My Creator, I couldn't just let you off - I knew that eventually you'd leave this place just like everyone wanted to do!"