Bendy the dancing Demon

Joey, who was cleaning some of his metallic instruments from ink, was grinning from ear to ear excitingly.

He's been extremely exhausted. Joey didn't have time to eat nor sleep, for his work required the utmost dedication and focus. His shoulders become slim and slender due to the lack of nutrients and water, the same as his skin became ghostly paler - due to the fact he rarely went outside of the animation studio.

But Alas, his job was almost done.

Today here, he brought the gorgeous yet dull looking (Y/n), who was personally going through the same anxiety and stress as him. Since the incident that happened almost 3 years ago, Joey and (Y/n) had changed : not only personally or mentally but physically as well.

They weren't the cheerful and young artist that they used to anymore, but just working daily trying to hide the secret that they discovered. Ever after the attack, they both got several injuries that they had to cover and health from - it took some time, but after a while, their skin healed but got evidently paler. As if it lost color. (Y/n) and Joey completely lost the appetite over any kind of food ; breakfast, lunch or dinner - they couldn't bring themselves to cook or eat any of it. Sometimes they don't even cook any longer - for they don't starve either.

Feeling the radical health changes, they hardly go to sleep either. Maybe taking a short nap for 30 minutes adjust them to relax and forget everything - but a requirements of sleep has been lost as well.

It's as I feel they were no longer humans.

Meanwhile getting back to the present time, (Y/n) saw Joey getting cleaned up and steady.

"(Y/n), after hard work for the last years , it's done"

The young women kept silent.

"I did it. And He's finally Ready. . ."

Beside Joey was what seems to be a table. Almost like an operation table that is angled to stand in the front. Unfortunately, (Y/n) couldn't see what was on it , since The whole table was covered in a ink stained cloth.

(Y/n) silently begged To not know what Joey is about to show her.

Undoing her arm and letting them hang beside her hips, Miss (L/n) just stood in front of the table, watching as Joey Drew remove the cloth to show what was under it.

(Y/n) dull eyes slowly widened and filled with tears.

In front of her was none other than her little Devil Darling

Bendy

An actual full sized 3rd dimensional shaped body of Bendy was lying on the table. Bendy's eyes were close as if he was turned off in a slumber.

Joey just stood beside the table observing at (Y/n)'s reaction.

"... B-bendy... ?"

Bendy pitch black cartoonish eyes shot open upon hearing his name

Unexpectedly, the toon got up. Flinching a little bit with a shaking head, Bendy jumped up from the table adjusting his balance and bow tie.

"Greetings to ya, m'lady ! My name's Bendy , Bendy the Dancing Demon."

Bendy and (Y/n) locked eyes, as Bendy made a little jig with his cheerful voice. (Y/n) stayed unmoved and unblinking. She couldn't believe it - is this a hallucination? Was Joey really able to create a creature from that cursed and preposterous ink that they discovered ? And not just any living creature - but Bendy, her one and only dear Bendy that she wished to create and develope since childhood. He was expectedly shorter than her, as Bendy's height was reaching her waist. But - Those huge round eyes, and this cute toothy smile...

(Y/n) unblinking eyes started to water, as suddenly the young women fell to her knees with a loud thud. While (Y/n) and Bendy still didn't break eye contact , the (hair-colored) women opened her arm widely.

Bendy still stood in his place, as he got closer to the Female in front of him, he wanted to help her get up - thinking that this is the polite thing to do. Just when He got closer enough , (Y/n) engulfed him with a tight Hug.

". . .ah."

Joey awkwardly stood there, silently observed the whole situation and reaction those two were going through. He wasn't sure if (Y/n) was crying out of fear or happiness - maybe both.

"There's still some work, I'm still making sure Boris will be ok. I'm not sure how to strat with that Alice Angel yet. Your Bendy ... got alive few weeks ago, he understands common things... but he still needs learning and adjusting into the surrounding (Y/n) . . . I . . . "

(Y/n) broke the hug from Bendy, as she tried to dry her tired (eye-colored) eyes. Still holding Bendy's arms, The female creator stood up and looked dead serious at Joey.

"I... thought you could help Bendy... with adjusting and learning his place. Show him who's the creator, (Y/n)."

Joey said with a more honest tone - it sounding more of a pleading request, rather than a demand. Joey couldn't read what (Y/n)'s expression meant. Hearing a bone shilling sigh escaping (Y/n)'s dry plump lips, Joey was waiting a response from the Lady in front of him ; still not noticing how Bendy's eyes never left from (Y/n)'s curved figure.

"Alright, I will. I will take the responsibility of Bendy on myself - and me only."

Understanding (Y/n) intention and meaning in her carefully chosen words, Joey nodded and took it as a positive reaction from the female. The man smiled slightly at (Y/n) as he was genuinely worried for her.

"Thank you. Very. Please, Go home and relax. You don't have to overwork yourself anymore from now on. I will see you tomorrow, (Y/n)"

Humming in acknowledging, (Y/n) turned away leaving the studio to deal with the rest of this matter tomorrow. Little did Miss (L/n) know, is that she didn't notice how Bendy's eyes never left from her figure.

Joey intensely watched how the female employee left the hallway. Having a desire of simply passing out, He let out a small sigh of relief as he just sat at the wooden chair in the corner.

Now there was truly no way of going back.

"Sir? Why was the Lady crying ?"

__________

Boom, viola - Bendy is alive. I seriously have fun writing this, Now the story starts,

ARE U ALL HAPPY NOW? IS DAT WHY NO ONE WAS READING DIZ STORY?